FATHERS ARE NOT SPEAKING WITH ONE VOICE:
WHAT IS THE POSITION OF PFN?
WHAT ABOUT CAN?
HOPE YOU ARE AWARE THAT MRS OLUREMI TINUBU IS A PASTOR WITH REDEEM.
YOU EXPECT REDEEM TO ABADONE THEIR PASTOR?
THEIR BODY LANGUAGE SHOWS THEY PREFER TO HAVE THE OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY TO THE PRESIDENT THAN HAVING WHO THE CHURCH PREFER AS THE PRSIDENT.
ARE YOU ALSO AWARE THAT PROF OSIBANJO AN ORDAINED PASTOR WITH REDEEMED, DELIVERED IS POLLING UNIT TO APC.
MEANING HE VOTED FOR PARTY AND NOT FOR THE INTEREST OF THE CHURCH.
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE MOST OF THE LEADERS OF PFN ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND TINUBU:
POLITICS IS A GAME OF INTEREST, SO PAINFUL THE DIVIDED INTEREST OF OUR FATHER’S MENTORS AND LEADERS HAS BROUGHT US TO THE PRESENT QUAGMIRE WE FIND OURSELVES.
WHO IS THE RUNNING MATE OF THE NNPP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE? A LEADER IN THE BODY OF CHRIST.
WE FIGHT OURSELVES AND ATTACK OUR DIFFERENT MINISTRIES, THEN WHEN IT IS ELECTION TIME, WE WANT TO FAKE UNITY AND FAKE POLITICAL INTEREST.
WHAT THEN IS THE WAY OUT?
- Let us become more united as members of the same body of Christ. Who are the people calling for the arrest of Dr Paul Enenche? Fellow Pastors.
- All Christian fathers in the land, should start speaking with one voice.
- CAN AND PFN should learn to take a public stand on matters that affect us all.
- We should stop playing Christian politics, let us play it in the language they themselves understand. When we get there, we will use our office to better the lots of the citizen.
- Let us accept in good fate whatever is the outcome of our current division and disunity as members of one body. It is too late to burn the entire nation. That is not the way out.
- Our efforts as Christians should be directed in voting for the same person. If the Christians who voted for Tinubu and Atiku, had join us to vote for Peter Obi, the result would have been different.
This is the way I see it.
Writing from Warri.