How can a young man cleanse his way?By taking heed according to Your word.
The young generation are in no doubt, the most energetic, filled with alot of potentials awaiting to be deployed. They are very malleable and could be easily fashioned into a particular pattern, which is either positive or negative.
This is why we are admonished by the Holy Bible to seek God early, because as God is interested in the young, the devil is also interested.
“Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth,Before the difficult days come,And the years draw near when you say,“I have no pleasure in them”:
The current statics globally would indicate that most crimes and other social vices are been committed by the youths in their various countries, because the devil is ferociously after the youths, with a mandate to pollute them, and prevent them from fulfilling destiny.
In many countries today, several youths are involved in armed robbery, cultism, sexual immorality, fraud, amongst other vices, and many of them have died without fulfilling their destines, thereby leaving their potentials to wrought away at the graveyard.
How can a young man or woman cleanse his or her way?
I bring you good news from the Lord, that its not too late for you to cleanse your way and turn back to God, so that you can become a tool in the hands of God and not the devil.
1. Remember the Lord your God, Your creator [Ecclesiastes 12:1, Psalm 119:55, 1 John 4:16]. The first step to going back to God, is remembering that He is. The devil takes that consciousness from the lost.
2. Seek repentance and ask God to forgive you from all your sins [Ephesians 1:7, Psalm 103:12, 1 John 1:9]. Asking God for forgiveness, is seeking for the application of the blood of Jesus Christ, to cleanse you, and also give you dominion over negative lifestyle.
3. Seek to know God more and fill your life with His Word [Hebrews 4:12, 2 Timothy 3: 16-17, Psalm 119: 105]. The word of God is Life, and that life is our lifestyle.
4. Be determined to remain steadfast in the Lord, by executing His Word through obedience [John 14:15, 1 Peter 1:14, 1 John 5:3]. Our obedience to God through His Word, is conforming to our purpose in God through Faith.
5. Dissociate yourself from every unholy company, by companying with the wise [ Psalm 1:1-2, Proverbs 13:20, 1 Cor 6: 9-11] . On the day of Judgment, you will stand alone before God, not with friends.
6. If you are already in a local church, become more committed there, and if you don’t have any, by the Spirit of the Lord, locate one, and remain committed there. The house of the Lord is a place of education, and fashioning of men and women back to the image and likeness of God [ 1John 1:3, Proverbs 27:17, 1 John 1:7] . You are a member of the body of Christ, hence you cannot function in isolation. The eyes 👀 cannot function without the head.
God bless you.
– Awe Hilary #TheMessenger