I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
I was driving through the streets of Owerri this morning on my way from blessing the business of one of us for the new year and I saw this beautiful Lexus SUV being towed by a rickety towing van.
I just imagined how those who drove in the beautiful air conditioned SUV may have looked at those who drove in the hot and smoking rickety towing van when they overtook them.
Pondering on how things work in life,
The Spirit of God instructed me the following:
- Beware of your attitude towards others when the going is good, you don’t know who will be there to tow you tomorrow when the unexpected happens.
- Don’t laugh at, disrespect, disregard, dishonour or despise those going through stuff as long as you are still on the journey of life. They may not be as privileged as you are today but they are making progress too. You never can tell where they will meet you.
- Some times those at your level may abandon you when you are confronted by challenges, it may be those going through similar challenges that may truly stand with you.
- Be humble and considerate of others when you’re at advantage, the journey is still on.
- Celebrate and give thanks to God continually for every blessing you see, it does not take anything for a thriving person to be grounded when God takes His hand and help away.
Never ever forget that the universe is a university, many are admitted but not many are learning from it.
Confirm if you heard!
Let me know the point that makes the most impression on you.