And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
#TodaysWord – A NEW LIFE STYLE
The Word of God is a model for positive and productive living, designed to shapen our lives in the nature of God, and enhance our participation in the activities of God. To live the Word, is to live for God, and to live for God is the fulfillment of purpose, which is profitable in eternity.
The transformation power of the Word of God is sharper than any two edged sword, and has the capacity to infiltrate the depths of a man (Hebrews 4:12), with the aim of tearing down any lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought to the obedience of Christ (2 Cor 10:15).
How is a new life Guaranteed through the Word?
1. You must submit the entirety of your being to the supreme Power of God. This is a call to submitting yourself to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
2. You must present every lofty opinion or obstacle that has exalted itself against the Knowledge of God in your life to Jesus Christ. This is a call to confession of sins to God through Jesus Christ.
3. Renewal of the mind, through the interaction of the Word of God. Submitting your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ is the first step, confessing your sins to Him, is the second step, but have your mind be renewed? This is where many professing believers are stuck, grappling with the invasion of their past lives, even after surrendering to Jesus Christ.
The mind of a person cannot be renewed without constant interaction with the Word of God. It is the word of God that breaks asunder those obstacles that hindered you from knowing God (2 Cor. 10:15).
A. How do we interact with the word of God ?
1. By studying the Holy Bible (2 Timothy 2:15).
2. By meditating on the Words as contained in the Holy Bible (Joshua 1:8).
3. By listening to messages from the servants of God (Jeremiah 29:19).
4. By engaging in Kingdom Service (Exodus 23:25).
Make up your mind today, to live for God.
“To live the Word, is to live for God, and to live for God is the fulfillment of purpose, which is profitable in eternity”.