SUNDAY THANKSGIVING SERVICE (COMBINE) WITH APOSTLE JOSHUA TALENA
TEXT: PSALMS 26:7, PSALMS 35:18, PSALMS 76:1
The voice of Thanksgiving is the verbal expression of God’s doing and the vocal announcement of God’s faithfulness.
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the oral appreciation of his goodness and shows we are not taking him for granted.
Appreciation is key to manifestation.
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the voice of appreciation for God’s intervention in our lives by not forgetting what he has done.
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the voice of public acknowledgment of God for all his personal equipment and endowment in our lives.
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the voice of testimony addressed to God.
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the continuous declaration of the failure of your enemies in your affairs.
Thanksgiving is a day of evangelism and testimony.
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the expected response in the divine act of favor.
Inside thanksgiving is the seed of another level.
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the practical orientation to a lifestyle of a genuine appreciation of the wonders of God in your life.
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the voice that facilitates the process that makes our desired product a reality.
Without the voice of Thanksgiving, expectations are frustrated.
WHAT IS IN THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING?
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the voice of gratitude by revelation.
Gratitude by revelation is the requirement for comprehensive thanksgiving.
To be adequately and sufficiently thankful, it requires revelation.
Until your thank is full of giving, it means you are not thanking by revelation. And d leper return to give him thanks.
Returning to thank God is a function of revelation.( Psalms 47:7
Your gratitude must be inspired by revelation.
Let your Thanksgiving be propelled by revelation, let the greatness of your offering be a revelation of your Thanksgiving.
Revelation is that truth that inspired by light.
Where you are right now is based on the revelation of your Thanksgiving.
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the catalyst that turns small things into plenty things.
Supplication reduces as appreciation increases.
When thanksgiving takes the lead, multiplication follows ( Acts 2:47
When you give God thanks, you receive the harvest.
THERE ARE FIVE TYPES OF HARVEST.
A. The harvest of supply.
B. The harvest of his presence. (Psalms 103:2)
- The harvest of health.(Luke 17:11
Thanksgiving brings healing to your body.
- The harvest of life
5.the harvest of perfection.
Where there is thanksgiving, there is the visibility of divinity in your human activity .
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the vital gift of the supernatural.( 1Tess 5:18)
When you are thankful, you activate the supernatural in your life.
The supernatural assist you to be different from your kind.
Thanksgiving makes you live a supernatural life.
If you don’t appreciate God, you will depreciate in life and destiny.
- The voice of Thanksgiving is the release of the oil to finish well.
To finish well means to arrive at desired expectations.
To finish well means manifestation of conception.
To finish well is the practical destination of a man’s vision.
WHAT ARE THE DANGERS FOR LACK OF THANKSGIVING?
- You experience curses and distruction of your soul.( Psalms 28;5, jer 13:16, mal
Thanksgiving is a must, not an advice.( Malachi 2:1
If you shift in thanksgiving, you have shifted in dominion.
- No access ( Psalm 100:1-4
Thanksgiving gives you access.
What you see in your life, is at the mercy of the access in your life.
HOW DO WE THANK GOD ACCEPTABLY?
- By thanks of words
Thanksgiving begins by words then followed up with a dance.
Thanksgiving must go beyond verbal statement.
- We thank him with offerings.( Leviticus 7:12, Psalms 50:14
Thanksgiving is better if there are no carry overs of vows…Jonah 2;10
If you release what belongs to God, he will release what belongs to you.
The altar of Thanksgiving is the place of the slughter of your enemies.
- Give cheerfully.(Deuteronomy 28:47, Ephesians 5.18
If thanksgiving is not done cheerfully, God is not interested.
When we praise God does not hear our praise as a group rather he hears our praise individually.
Thanksgiving must be done in his own terms not yours.
- Do it quickly and never delay. (Deuteronomy 6:12
Delay thanksgiving is a Thanksgiving in denial.
Taking God for granted is your highest way to be grounded.
FOR THE COMPLETE MESSAGE ON MP3 DVD AND CD PLEASE CONTACT PASTOR DAN ON 2347031552770