All those who see Me ridicule Me;They shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, “He trusted in the Lord, let Him rescue Him;Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!”
Today’s Word –
Are you in a situation were it looks like all hope is lost? Or have you gotten to that point in your life, were people have concluded that nothing good can ever proceed out of your life? Have you been called names like “barren” , “poor” or “hopeless” ? Have you been mocked for serving the Lord, yet no results?
Keep your trust in the Lord, for He never fails, neither is any situation too difficult for Him to handle (Jeremiah 32:27).
– If God could call Abram out from a life of no impact, and make him a great nation of generational impact which still spans till date, HE CAN DO IT FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION (Genesis 12:1-4).
– If age could not hinder God in giving Sarah and Elizabeth children at old age (Genesis 21:5-7, Luke 1:36-37), who is the world to call you “barren” ? God shall give you, your own children, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen 🙏 .
– If God could change the stories of Jacob and Jabez (Genesis 32:28, 1 Chronicles 4:10), God is changing your story today, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen 🙏.
How do we keep our trust in God?
1. Through the knowledge that all power belongs to Him, for there is none above Him (1 Peter 5:11, Psalm 62:11).
2. Through the knowledge that He is the God of all provisions, for there is nothing a man has that has not been given to him by God (John 3:27, Phillipians 4:19).
3. Casting our burdens on the Lord, and leaving it at His feet, for we have no other Savior except Him (Psalm 55:22, Psalm 54:4).
4. Absolute belief in the Lords ability to deliver and provide us with our needs, for without faith it is impossible to please God ( Proverbs 3:5-6, Hebrews 11:6).
5. Wait till your change comes, for God’s time ⏲️ is the best (Job 14:14, Habakkuk 2:3).
Remember that the final say is with God and not men.
God bless you.
Written by Awe Hilary -The Messenger