Some key points:
- As Christians, our ultimate goal is to be like Christ.
- In Christians, the suffix ‘ians’ is to show that we relate to Christ.
- As a growing man you are responsible for those given to you.
Attributes Of A Man Growing Spiritually
- He loves and obeys God’s commandments. John 14:21
- He will not be conformed to the patterns of this world. John 17:16
- He’ll constantly live a life of humility.
- He is sanctified. John 17:17-19
- Jesus is the example of a growing man in resilience. Matthew 26:28
- Jesus is our example in prayer and supplication. John 17:6-8
COURTESY: THE HOLY GHOST CONGRESS