- Win as many people as possible.
Let Evangelism, soul winning and follow up be a top priority of your ministry.
You can’t manage people that you don’t have.
- Train the people you win in spiritual discipleship as quickly as possible.
If you don’t train them, don’t blame them.
- Share the vision, mission, goals, objectives, doctrines and dogmas to the people.
Where there is no vision, the people perish.
Alternatively, where there are no people, the vision perish.
- Be sensitive to spot People with leadership abilities.
- Fight for commitment.
Get the people committed to God and to the work of the ministry as early as possible.
- Fight rebellion and disloyalty at all cost.
Fight those that cause division in your ministry.
Those that cause division are dangerous to the vision.
- Set up structures and systems.
Run the Church through policies and not through politics.
- Fight offences in the ministry at all cost.
Make sure offences are minimal in your ministry.
If you don’t minimise offences in your ministry, you won’t be able to maximize your ministry.
- Understand conflict Management and conflict Resolution.
If you don’t settle issues promptly in your ministry, the issues will unsettle your ministry.
- Fight membership attrition at all cost.
Be concerned when too many people are leaving your ministry in droves, especially when new ones are not coming.