SECOND, THIRD & 4TH SERVICE @ DIVINE AMBASSADORS CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY (DACA)
TEXT: 1Thess 5:18
- To be grateful is not a suggestion, but a prescription for the life of Ease. (Det 28:1)
- Until gratitude is consciously embraced as a lifestyle the potential and beauty of a destiny is never realized (1 Samuel 17:32-37)
- To be grateful is not a suggestion, it is a prescription for a life of ease (Deut. 28:1).
- Until gratitude is consciously embraced as a lifestyle, the potential, and beauty of a destiny is never realised (1 Samuel 17:32-37)
- Gratitude activates the invisible force field that ATTRACTS,FACILITATES and COMPELS good events.
HOW GRATITUDE ATTRACTS
- It attracts the right people into your life (1sam 25:23-28)
- It attracts available opportunities (1Sam 25:39)
- Gratitude attracts the abundance of things for which you are grateful for (John 6:5-13)
- Gratitude activates and invisible force-field that ATTRACTS, FACILITATE and COMPELS good events.
WHAT GRATITUDE FACILITATES:
- Gratitude facilitates the right emotions which influence right behaviour.
- Gratitude facilitates contentment while pursuing expectation.
- Gratitude facilitates faith and excitement in the midst of challenges.
HOW GRATITUDE COMPELS:
- Gratitude compels divine attention into you situation.
- Gratitude leads to praise and praise compels the earth to yield to man.
- Gratitude compels the suspension of protocols for the sake of the grateful.
Genesis 41:37-41. Genesis 40:7-10
1. Make gratitude list and praise God with it.
2. Start showing gratitude for everything you have now.
Thank you for your time
***Start practicing gratitude from where you are and for what you have now.