POWER COMMUNION SERVICE – WEDNESDAY, 10TH NOVEMBER 2021
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): JEREMIAH 30:19
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the focus of our celebration
WHAT ARE WE CELEBRATING TODAY?
- The privilege of the call of God (Heb. 5:4; 1Sam. 9:6)
It translates into the honour of the call
- The faithfulness of God (1Thess. 5:24)
2a. God is faithful
2b. God is the Caller of men
2c. The Caller is the Doer
Ministry is nothing but the celebration of the faithfulness of the Doer of all things
It is the celebration of the commitment of the Creator to His purpose
- The help of God (1Sam. 7:11-12; Acts 26:22)
The helpfulness or mercifulness of God is superior to the powerfulness of man
- The grace of God (1Cor. 15:10; Ps. 84:11)
The grace of God is the secret of ease
The grace of God is also the secret of speed
The grace of God is also the release of gifts
- The goodness of God (Ps. 84:11; Ps. 27:13)
God is the reason for good and the devil is the reason for evil
- The power and the glory of the Lord (Ps. 63:1-2; John 2:11)
Power and glory is what we have experienced these past 25years
Every single service is an experience of the power and glory of God
- The fulfilment of promise (Josh. 21:45; Num. 23:19)
God is a Promise Keeper
He has kept every single promise He gave us at the beginning of this ministry
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO IN THIS CELEBRATION?
- Profuse appreciation to God (Ps. 100:4)
- Explosive praise and celebration
- Fresh surrender and submission to God (Rom. 12:1-2)
- Aggressive Kingdom service effort, as our act of worship
Father, thank You for Your Word to us tonight. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, thank You for the privilege of Your call upon the life of Your servant and handmaiden. Thank You Lord, for the grace available in fulfilling the call these 25 years. To You be all the glory, in Jesus’ Name. (Heb. 5:4; 1Sam. 9:6)
Father, we thank You for Your faithfulness that backs all we see in Dunamis Commission Worldwide. May Your Name be glorified Lord, in Jesus’ Name. (1Thess. 5:24)
Father, thank You for daily help we have received in these 25years. Thank You for Spiritual help, numerical help, infrastructural help, and all-round help. To You be all the Glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name (1Sam. 7:11-12; Acts 26:22)
Father, thank You for Your grace that is responsible for ease in ministry these 25years; thank You Lord for the Apostolic, Prophetic, Evangelistic, Pastoral, Teaching, Healing and deliverance graces. To You be all the praise Lord, in Jesus’ Name. (1Cor. 15:10; Ps. 84:11)
Father, thank You for Your goodness that handled the badness of the devil these 25years. You’ve not
withheld good things from Dunamis, and we are grateful for an assurance of more. To You be all the Glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name. (Ps. 84:11; Ps. 27:13)
Father, we thank You for Your power and glory at work in Dunamis. Thank You Lord, for all the incredible testimonies, miracles, signs and wonders we see on this Altar. To You be all the praise
Lord, in Jesus’ Name. (Ps. 63:1-2; John 2:11)
Father, thank You for the fulfilment of Your promises upon this commission. Thank You, for the global
revival mandate that is being fulfilled. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name. (Josh. 21:45; Num. 23:19)
- You will see the faithfulness, help and grace of God like never before!
- The same goodness we have experienced as a commission is your portion!
- An anniversary gift that you will live to remember all the days of your life shall be released to you today in Jesus’ Name!