Text: Jeremiah 29:11; Matthew 16:24;
***The pursuit of kingdom interest remains a major indicator of value for the value of the kingdom.
***The human self has remained the greatest obstacle to a functional kingdom lifestyle.
***The Forces of heaven will always rise to aid those who live by the principles of the kingdom here on earth (Genesis 31:2)
HOW DO I PURSUE THE KINGDOM?
1. Through exemplifying the character of the kingdom.
What IS CHARACTER?
*character is the attributes that separates a person, thing from the others.
WHAT IS THE CHARACTER OF THE KINGDOM;
**Absolute transparency( Gen 31:37, john 13:40 )
**Self supervision(Gen 31:38)
**Responsibility for failures and mistake (Gen 31:39)
**A sense of dedication to duty (Gen 31:41)
2. Through exemplifying the attitude of the Kingdom (Phil 2:5)
WHAT IS ATTITUDE?
Attitude is a mental and emotional state with regards to a fact or state.
WHAT IS THE ATTITUDE OF THE KINGDOM?
- Joyful disposition (Phil 4:4)
a••Things die when there is no joy (Joel 1:12)
b••Dead things come alive where there is joy
- Consistent show of gratitude (Col 3:14-15)
- A humble disposition (Phil 2:6-7) Display of gratitude to God.
- An anxiety free life (Phil 3:8)
- A respectful lifestyle (1Tim 5:1-2)
3. Through total submission to God’s instructions (John 2:1-5)
What is Submission?
- It is a readiness to obey instructions even when you don’t understand it yet. (John 2:6-7
- it is non considerate of personal convenience in the discharge of God’s instructions
- It is insisting on the Instructions of God despite human opinion.
- Being known as a strict adherent to the instruction of God. (Daniel 6:4-5)
- Whatever suffering you go through because you are obeying God is only temporary.
Your character, attitude to obey divine instruction is a proof of who you are and who can assist/ defend you.