R.C.C.G Special Sunday Service
Sunday, 24th October 2021
Text: 1 Kings 18:41
Elijah said “Rain is coming”
“Rain is coming” means dryness is over, i.e.
- Hardship does not have to last forever. Mark 5:25-34, Luke 13: 11-17
• God creates a way of escape from every problem you face. 1 Corinthians 10:13
• You find your way of escape when you find Jesus because He is the way. John 14:6
- He is the Way where there was no way. Exodus 14: 1-28
- The man by the pool of Bethsaida had been lame for 38 years, but his day came. John 5: 2-9
- The man who was born lame. Acts 4:22, 3: 1-11
- “Rain is coming” means the ground will be wet again. Isaiah 55:10
• There will be food for the eater, and seed for the sower.
• This means hunger is about to end; the famine will be over. Joel 2: 23-26
• The beauty of having seed to sow and sowing the seed, is that harvest will soon come. Galatians 6: 7-8
- The rain is not just coming, it is coming in abundance.
• When rain comes in abundance, dry riverbeds will be filled up. Revelation 22:1
• This signifies a new beginning. Isaiah 42:9, 43:19, Revelation 21:5
- When rain falls, the heat will be gone.
• It means no more sweating. Matthew 13: 3-9
- Isaace enjoyed sweatless success even in famine. Genesis 26: 12-14
• It is one thing to work hard, it is another thing to get success that matches your hardwork. Luke 5: 1-7
• What you need to be successful in life forever, is just one breakthrough. Malachi 3:10
• No more sweat means no more curses.
Genesis 3: 17-19, Numbers 23:8, 20
- “Rain is coming” means no more curses; get ready for blessings.
How soon your rain will fall is dependent on you. Ecclesiastes 11: 1-3
How well are you loading the clouds?
If you’re not born again, you need to stop wasting your life. You need God’s rain.
Call unto Him for mercy, that He may reverse all the curses over your life, and that He’ll accept you into His family, and cause your rain to fall.