See yourself the way God sees you
1. Your vision for life determines God’s provision in your life.
2. Your attitude molds who you are and what you expect out of life.
3. How you see the problem is the problem.
4. We cannot control circumstances. Life’s events happen. It is our responsibility to choose our responses and our attitude. When our attitude is right, our abilities reach a maximum effectiveness and good results inevitably follow.
5. You are who and what you are today because of the attitude you choose.
6. Character, conduct, and success are molded within our thoughts and attitudes. We will act on the things we think about. It is imperative to approach your problem with a positive outlook.
7. Don’t be afraid of failure when confronted with a problem. Set your mind on the fact that you will do the best you can to overcome the challenge you are faced with, and leave the rest to God.
“No one can defeat us unless we first defeat ourselves “
– Dwight. D. Eisenhower