I AM NOT SAYING THAT FOR FUN, THAT IS WHERE MY HEART IS.
UNTIL THE LAST PERSON IS KILLED AND THERE IS NO BODY ELSE TO HELP I WON’T LEAVE HERE.
NO ONE PROSPERS IN A LAND, HE DOES NOT LOVE. IF YOU WANT TO PROSPER IN THIS COUNTRY, BE A LOVER IN TRUTH AND DEED OF THIS NATION AND SHOW IT IN EVERY WAY YOU CAN.
YOU ALWAYS PROSPER IN A NATION YOU TRULY LOVE, MY STORY VALIDATES THAT.
- Bishop David Oyedepo at October 1st Prayers for the Nation, Canaanland
- Nigeria shall not be destroyed, because of the elect the glory of the nation shall be restored.
Thank God for strengthening the Church in the land. Give Him thanks for the triumph of His Church in Nigeria. Give God thanks for the growth and expansion of His church in Nigeria.
God’s Word is the Creator’s manual for profitable living. Every instruction of scripture is for our profiting (Hebrews 4:2). Seek the peace of your Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love her (Psalm 122:6). No one prospers in a land, he does not love. Church Gist. If you want to prosper in this country, be a lover in truth and deed of this nation and show it in every way you have the opportunity. Many are struggling because they believe that nothing good will come out of Nigeria. Many are flourishing because they believe Nigeria will experience a change.
- By the prayer of today, a change has come to Nigeria. A change has come to every one that loves this nation.
Forty two years ago, in 1979 I was prompted by a vision to call a three days prayer and fasting for the nation. A number of us here now were part of that three days prayer and fasting then, I remember one of us here, I saw him after the first day and asked him how he was doing and he said it was his first time of doing that kind of thing but we still continued. I wasn’t a pastor, I didn’t have one parcel of land anywhere in Nigeria. I just saw a bonfire descend upon the nation and was prompted to call that fast. That was forty two years ago, you will always prosper in a nation you truly love. My story goes to validate that.
I was 25 years old when that happened, I wasn’t called to ministry then and I had no plan for it. I just saw trouble landing on the nation in a vision and I said it’s time to pray. On the third day, God gave us this scripture:
Job 34:2 – When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only”.
Whether it be done against a nation or against a man only. I told the brethren, let’s close the siege is over. 1979, many of the people who are making noise now have not gone to school then. Church Gist. There are just fraudsters. When God makes you prosper, no devil can disprosper you.
- God is delivering Nigeria for these rogues and murderers today.
Good news : Genesis 18:26 – “And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes”. By the grace of God we have more today who are pursuing Jesus with all their heart, who wish well for this country and are agents of heaven to this country and for the sake of the followers of Christ in this nation, Nigeria is spared.
- Every gang up against the well being of Nigeria shall be shattered.
- Peace and prosperity shall reign within the nation again.
God is in charge no matter who is making noise. God is in charge no matter the proud talk of the proud. He still removes kings and put kings in place.
- Anyone that won’t let Nigeria go forward, God has removed them.
- Every gang-up of looters and killers, God has removed them.
It’s His special area, He still removes kings and set up kings. Today fire is burning in their camp.
- Daniel 4:30-32
Everyone that is against the well being of the people, God is against them.
- Nigeria shall not continue under this siege. The cry of the motherless and fatherless has come to the ears of God and judgment will come upon killers in this nation.
We are talking about the God whose reign is from generation to generation. Nobody voted God in, no one can vote Him out. He can turn a man to an animal over night.
- Every gang up of hell that is against the well being of this nation comes under judgment today.
God is angry with the wicked everyday. Prophesy against them, make degrees against them. Because judgement against the wicked is not speedily executed, the sons of men keep stirring themselves in their evil. Speedy judgement comes through prophetic scriptures.
I know some religious people are out there, but do you pray for an armed robber who broke your children’s leg to be blessed? Church Gist. If you have what it takes to hack him down, you hack him down. Prophesy against them.
What a picture of our nation, we have never suffered a wave of insecurity like this ever before in the history of this nation. I was talking to you about 1979, we were 19 years old. Today we are 61 and our situation is worse today because of wicked men and women who found their way to the corridors of power. The end has come.
- Nigeria shall be a safe land again, travelling within the north, south and west would be without fear anymore.
- Farmers would no longer be afraid on their farms any more.
- The cause of this wickedness is judged today. The testimony of that judgment begins now.
- By the word of the Lord today, those who have made many parents childless will pay with their life for it.
- Those who are on a spiritual killing spree, the end has come to their life and business.
- Those who buy human life for peanuts, the end has come to their generation today.
- The forces behind the Fulani herdsman come under judgement today.
- The roots of Boko Haram is cursed from their root today.
- Trouble has landed on the camp of the wicked.
Some went for NYSC and never returned, parents can’t find them anymore. Church Gist. The wickedness of the wicked consumed them
- Every source of this wickedness comes under judgement today.
The bad news for the devil is that the end of all his wicked acts in Nigeria has finally come.
We are commanded in Psalm 122:6-9
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.
You only prosper under the Hand of God as a lover of your Jerusalem. So expect new waves of prosperity in your lives. We stand on this ground making all these decrees until all of it is established.
- Sorrow and despair shall be far from this country.
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
It is important for us to know that God has his seasons. This time is ordained for our final rescue as a people and we are going to see it happen.
Lift up your two hands to heaven and thank God for answered prayers and this prophetic verdict working against our country. Church Gist. Thank God for the rescue of our nation, from the depth of your heart.
Father thank you for rescue of the soul of Nigeria. Thank you for the advancement of your church in Nigeria. Thank you for establishing revival across every assembly. Thank you for a new wave of the Spirit across all the churches of this nation, in the name of Jesus Christ. So shall it be.
- Be blessed for your response today. Prosper in this land that you have demonstrated that you love in the name of Jesus.
I have said it before that God forbid war breaks out in Nigeria, I will be the last one to leave here. I am not saying that for fun, that is where my heart is, until the last person is killed and there is no body else to help I won’t leave here.
- There shall not be war in Nigeria. Those who love war God will flush them out.
- We shall sing a new song in Nigeria.
- Anyone that dares a Winner, dies on the spot.
- Anyone that dares a member of any household of a Winner, goes down for their sake.
- Anyone that sets his eyes on any Church to set on fire goes blind on the spot.
- Anyone that makes any other attempt to enter into a school to take away innocent children, they and their children’s children will be forgotten.
- Anyone that makes others to mourn shall be bound.
- A new day dawns on Nigeria today. By the time we are 62 we are singling a new song, it would be as if the happening of the last five years never happened.
Lift your two hands and give God thanks.
Courtesy: Church Gist