DEALING WITH THE ALTARS AND THE PATTERNS OF YOUR BLOODLINE
GENESIS 11:13, GENESIS 26:7, GENESIS 29:11,17
Bloodline is a sequence of direct ancestors especially in a pedigree.
Bloodline entails the good and bad but the most that occurs in the life of a man is bad.
BLOODLINE PATTERNS THAT EXISTED IN THE LIFE OF OUR FATHER’S OF FAITH
Abraham, was attracted to beautiful women (Genesis 12:11-13).
The Bible records that Sarah, Abraham’s wife was beautiful and therefore Abraham fearing that the Egyptians would kill him and spare her if they learnt that she was his wife, they conspired and lied to the Egyptians.
In Genesis 26:7 When the men of (Gerar) asked him about his wife, he said, “She is my sister,” because he was afraid to say, “She is my wife.” He thought, “The men might kill him on account of Rebekah, because she is beautiful.”
There was no need to lie since the people of Gerar had no ill intentions against him. Lies became a bloodline issue.
Jacob is a grandson to Abraham. He too lied to his father Isaac that he was Esau. (Gen 27:18-19). The root cause of the lies here is his grandfather Abraham.
- They don’t make it to Inheritance. (Genesis 26:7)
- Barrenness. (Genesis 11:30, 25:21, 29:31)
- Extramarital affairs. (Genesis 35:22).
5 PRACTICAL STEPS TO CLOSING THE ALTARS AND THE PATTERNS OF YOUR BLOODLINE
- Repentance on behalf of whoever opened the door.
- Demand the closure of the doors that was legally Opened.
- Bind the strong man behind the family bloodline.
- Make a NEW DECREE for a NEW BEGINNING in your bloodline.
- Give a JUBILEE OFFERING to end such bloodline.