ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): 2 KINGS 5:1, 10-14
Naaman was a great man but his life was undermined by adversity
Most times, the devil seeks to fight greatness with challenges
Naaman although a leper was the chief of army staff; that shows his level of expertise
Naaman had impact despite setback
The devil may want to give you a setback but refuse to step back with the determination that the step back is a set up for a come back
Don’t let any challenge bury your life, destiny or future
The devil at times uses infirmity to undermine authority
The devil wants to raise insult to confront impact but you can decide that no insult will swallow your impact
WHAT LEPROSY SIGNIFIES:
- It is an attack on vitality and strength
- It is an attack on dignity and beauty
- It is an attack on mentality/psychology/emotion
- It is an attack on potentiality/capability
- It is an attack on opportunity/assignment
- It is an attack on prosperity
- It is an attack on spirituality
- It is an attack on destiny
WHAT WAS THE SOLUTION?
- A prophetic encounter
- Compliance with prophetic instruction
- Immersion in the Spirit and the Word (John 7:37-39; Eph. 5:26)
Oh God to Whom vengeance belongeth, show Yourself in our nation, in Jesus’ Name!
Father, expose the powers and the forces of destruction and terrorism around the world. Father, scatter those who delight in war; scatter them oh Lord, in Jesus’ Name (Ps. 68:30)
- Whatever has been deposited in your system that is not of God, is flushed out now!
- A visitation of God that can’t be explained is happening to you!
- Every conspiracy of hell to silence your voice, limit your destiny or render your life and destiny irrelevant, today is their end!
- The agenda of the enemy to undermine you is arrested!
- Everyone covenanted in the realm of the spirit knowingly or unknowingly, today, that covenant is broken!
- Today, every area of life where the enemy wants to undermine you, today is the end of it