Text: Genesis 2:18-25
***Marriage was never the idea of man but God’s.. Gen. 2:18
***It is impossible to maximize the potentials of a product without the manual.
*** A good marriage is not a gift from God. It is a result of responsibility from the two principal actors.
WISDOM FOR MARITAL HARMONY:
- Understand yourself before you seek for a partner. Understand yourself and where you are headed in life.
- Define where you want to go before deciding who want to go with you.
- Understand your role in the union and focus on it.
- Your partner is not a finished product but a project in progress. Help them become better. Remember, no marriage is a standard.
- Marriage was not primarily designed for reproductivity but for productivity.
If your opinion becomes more important than the relationship, you will lose the relationship.
Thank you for worshipping!