ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): MATTHEW 6:9-13; 1 CHRONICLES 4:9-10
- Understanding the Release power of prayer
- Understanding the Recovery power of prayer
- Understanding the Replication or enlargement power of prayer
It is clear throughout Scripture that prayer is a very potent and necessary force for the fulfilment and realisation of destiny
Prayer will bring about releases, recoveries and multiplications.
It is confirmed throughout Scripture that prayer is a non-negotiable instrument for the
achievement of meaningful and quality life
Prayer is critical to every facet of man’s existence – spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically
- RELEASE THROUGH PRAYER:
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF RELEASE THROUGH PRAYER:
- The destiny of Jacob was released and realised at the altar of prayer (Gen. 32:24-28)
Prayer can release you from who you used to be to who are meant to be, from where you used to be to where you are meant to be, from what used to be to what is meant to be
- The long awaited rainfall in the land of Israel, in the days of Elijah, was released at the altar of prayer. (Jam. 5:18; 1Kings 18:41-46)
Expectations become manifestations at the place of supplication/intercession
- The promised Holy Ghost was released for the disciples in the upper room at the place of prayer (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:8; 2:1-4)
Promises translate/metamorphose into products at the place of prayer
- RECOVERY THROUGH PRAYER:
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF RECOVERY THROUGH PRAYER:
- The destiny of Jacob was recovered at the altar of prayer (Gen. 32:24-28)
He was born as Jacob but destined to be Israel
He left who he was for who he was meant to be at the altar of prayer
The altar of intercession/supplication is the altar of transformation/transition
The worst form of failure in life is not the failure to go to school, read and write, make money, make friends, travel abroad or occupy a particular position, it is the failure to become who you are meant to become (Jer. 1:5)
- David recovered all that was taken from him and his men, when they were attacked at Ziklag, at the altar of prayer (1Sam. 30:1-8, 18-19)
At the altar of prayer nothing is ever too lost to be recovered with God
- Lazarus was recovered from the dead by the power of prayer, after four days in the grave. (John 11:39-44)
- REPLICATION (MULTIPLICATION/ENLARGEMENT) THROUGH PRAYER:
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF REPLICATION THROUGH PRAYER:
- The destiny capacity of Jacob was enlarged at the altar of prayer (Gen. 32:28; Isa. 9:8)
Jacob was turned from a person into a nation
Jacob was turned from an individual into an institution
- The life of Jabez shifted from smallness to greatness at the altar of prayer (1Chron. 4:9-10; 2:55)
Jabez was no longer the name of a person, it became the name of a city (1Chron. 2:55)
- The five loaves and two fishes needed for the feeding of 5,000 men, besides women and children, multiplied at the altar of prayer. (John 6:11-12)
Everything in man’s hand has a limit, everything in God’s hands lacks limit
In God’s Hands resources are limitless
WHAT IS PRAYER ALL ABOUT?
- Prayer is the flow of communication originating from the relationship between man and God (Matt. 6:9)
Prayer is the servicing of the relationship between man and God
The more functional the relationship, the more vibrant the communication.
When the relationship between man and God is functional, the communication is regular.
- Prayer is the enforcement of the Will, Plan and Purpose of God in the earth as it is in Heaven. (Matt. 6:9-10)
We are laying hold on God to ensure that it is what God wants that happens in the earth
The deeper your understanding of the Will of God, the stronger your prayer force.
- Prayer is the avenue of access to the resources of God by man (Matt. 6:11; 2Pet. 1:3-4)
What is available with God is made accessible for man at the altar of prayer
The deeper your understanding of your inheritance in God, the stronger your prayer life will be.
If you know what is yours in God, then you will know how to pray.
HOW DO YOU PRAY EFFECTIVELY TO SEE RELEASES, RECOVERIES AND REPLICATIONS?
- Pray desperately (Gen. 32:24; Matt. 11:12; 1Chron. 4:9-10; 1Sam. 1:7-11)
- Pray revelationally (John 15:7; 1John 5:14; Deut. 29:29)
The Will of God is answered prayer waiting to be prayed
Pray with the understanding of your inheritance in God
- Pray believingly (Heb. 11:6; Jam. 1:6; Mark 9:23)
Pray with faith
If rewards and results must be seen, belief is a must.
Pray with the confidence of God’s ability to deliver
Thank You for Your Word to us today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name!
In the name of Jesus, every evil spirit, monitoring my life and frustrating my destiny, I command you, CATCH FIRE in Jesus’ Name!
- That which the enemy took from your life and family is returning back home!
- Everyone tied or bound by the devil, today, you are loosed!
- Anything that is dead in your life, I declare, in this season of prayer, they are coming back to life today,!
- Everything that has constituted a confinement in your life, today, it is dissolved!
- God is about to do something in your life that will impact on generations! It will impact your children and loved ones!
- Anything around you that needs to be multiplied is getting multiplied right now!
- Every area of scarcity and shortage in your life is arrested right now!
- The things that are yours shall be delivered to you in this season!
- All those looking at you and believing that you are wasting your life serving God, very soon, it will be confirmed to them that you are not wasting your time!
- Whatever is a burden in your life is hereby rolled off!
- Whatever garment the devil has put on your body that is hindering your progress is set on fire now!
- Everything that is not working in your life is beginning to work now!
- Every expectation that has delayed so far, I announce that in this month of prayer, they shall be released!
- This month is not permitted to end until all the promises you are trusting God for come to pass!
- Everything the enemy took from you, I declare they are released!
- Whatever has been a pressure in your life and on your head is returned back to hell!
- Every pit the devil has kept you or your loved ones, you are out of that pit in Jesus’ Name!
- Everything the devil has closed in your life is open now!
- Any garment on your body not put by God, is set on fire!
- Any grave or coffin they have placed you and your loved ones in, today you are out of it and it is set on fire!
- What God said in your life, He shall do it in this season!
Royal Q is a trading robot which uses intelligent quantitative strategies in guaranteeing calculated earnings with pure profits. It currently operates with the Binance and Huobi exchanges. It is safe and reliable.
Sign up with the referral link below 👇 and experience a revolution in intelligent quantitative trading system.