Text: Philippians 3:12-14
- Life was not given to anybody for consumption but for contribution.(Genesis 2:15)
- Life is like a journey, how far you want to go determines how well you prepare and how much you pay.
Five kinds of people on the earth:
- Those that live for no cause.(Acts 19:24-29,32)
- They follow the bandwagon and trends
- They live for their stomach
- They are hunters. They kill to eat.
4.They are tools in the hands of the devil.
- Those who have discovered a cause bit have not discovered the costs for it.(Luke 14:28-29
- They have zeal without knowledge.
- They function without a plan.
- They live in assumption.
- They operate by luck.
- Those who discovered the cause and the costs but are not willing to pay the price.(Proverbs 12:27)
- They talk of big things but they can’t start small.
- They are egoistic.
- They are physically lazy.
- They have a sense of entitlement.
- Those who have discovered the cause and the costs but don’t see the possibility.(John 6:8-9)
- They have genuine excuses for their state.
2.They are quick to blame others
3.They are high level pessimistic.
- Those who have discovered a cause and the costs and are willing to pay for it.(1 Samuel 17:26-28)
- They are passionate about life.
- They function with a sense of urgency.
- They assume responsibilities.
- They see failure as a process.
- They are ever willing to learn.
Thank you for worshipping