If you truly know Prophet TB Joshua, why did you wait until after his death before publicly identifying with him.
If you are both Prophets with similar ministry, why did you not openly identify with him until his death?
If you believe in him, why did you not invite him or attend his own program while he was alive.
If he was your Mentor or Father, why did you not say it while he was alive for him to enjoy the benefits of your open honour.
If writing a condolence message is all your friends, brothers, sons and daughters will do for you in your life time without openly standing with you on any function, of what use is that kind of friend, brother, son or daughter?
It is of no use.
If he called you when he was alive begging for relationship, why did you wait until he died for you to say it, when he cannot defend himself?
You are not being sincere to the dead.
I am really surprised to hear you have a Mentor and a Father in Prophet TB Joshua, yet you did not identify or visit your Father openly for once and the both of you are in Nigeria.
You are a wicked son!
A foolish son.
A stupid son.
And a fearful son.
Everybody around me knows my Father and Mentors.
Why do you always confuse yourself and your followers.
If your members change their Pastor, you will curse them but you can just wake and call Prophet TB Joshua your Father and Mentor because he is now dead. If he was alive, will you say it?
You are an hypocrite my friend!
There are 7 questions I have for this hypocritical generation of Pastors.
- Will you openly attend his funeral service or you will send a representative.
- Have you ever sent your tithe or prophet offering to Prophet TB Joshua’s ministry?
If your tithe is to your church atleast, your seed would have entered his hands even if it is once.
- Have you ever attended his church service or Pastors’ meeting?
- Can you confidently put his portrait in your church office as a mark of honour and remembrance?
All portraits of Fathers and Mentors that have gone to be with the Lord that I believe in, is in my office passage, including Dr KC price who just left. I have close to 14 of them at the moment.
You must not love people secretly but openly.
- Can you switch on Emmanuel TV on your altar and invite your members to join you and watch the live funeral service of the man you call your Father, Mentor and Brother.
- If your sick member goes to Prophet TB Joshua’s church for prayers, will you allow them stand on your altar to tell the church that the God of TB Joshua, our grand Father, healed me?
- After the burial of this great Prophet, will you still have this sudden emotional zeal for the ministry he left behind or you will wait for the successor to die before you come out again to display your childishness?
If the ANSWERS TO ANY OF THESE QUESTION IS A NO, IT MEANS YOU ARE A VERY FAKE PROPHET TRYING TO USE PROPHET TB JOSHUA’S DEATH TO COVER YOUR FAKENESS.
YOU THINK BY SAYING YOU LOVE HIM, PEOPLE WILL FORGET THAT YOUR OWN PROPHECIES ARE ARRANGED OR YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE US FORGET YOU DUMPED YOUR WIFE.
YOU ARE A FACEBOOK PROPHET WHO COLLECTS INFORMATIONS FROM PEOPLE’S FACEBOOK PROFILES TO PROPHESY TO THEM.
Some of us have CONSCIENCE, we cannot sing the praises of a man in his death when we did not praise him while he was alive.
I HAVE NEVER SEEN PROPHET TB JOSHUA IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, BUT I STILL PREFER THE GENEROSITY OF PROPHET TB JOSHUA THAN IDENTIFYING WITH THE ATROCITIES OF PENTECOSTAL
TB JOSHUA has gone to be with his Maker.
It is you guys that should quickly find a way to either return back to your first wife, stop using agents to give prophecies to people and stop arranging miracles.
Nobody has evidence against PROPHET TB JOSHUA.
But you guys are betraying yourselves daily in the name of prophecies.
You claim to know TB JOSHUA and everybody in town is your friend.
YOU DON’T KNOW HIM.
PLEASE GO AND KNOW HIM AGAIN.
PROPHETS ARE MEN WHO WALK ALONE.
They are known by their lonely walk with God!
And that is what the life and ministry of Prophet TB JOSHUA encapsulate.
Thanks and God Bless You.
Presiding Bishop Answer’s Assembly warri.
Delta State Nigeria.