LESSON 4 – THE SPIRITUAL CHECKLIST ✔
When you are in the midst of a problem, it is vital to go through your spiritual checklist within the Manufacturer’s Operating Manual to make sure you are not the source of the problem.
THE SPIRITUAL CHECKLIST ✔ –
1. Are you reading the word of God (Josh. 1:8)?
2. Are you standing in obedience on the promises (Josh. 1:8)?
3. Are you proclaiming God’s promises in faith (Josh. 1:8)?
4. Have you repented of all known sin in your life (Isa. 55:7)?
5. Have you forgiven everyone who may have offended you (Matt. 66:14-15).
6. Are you tithing on your first fruit (Prov. 3:9)?
7. Have you asked God for what you need (1 Tim. 5:5)?
8. Do you trust God to take you through the problem and into your provision (Ps. 78:7)?
9. Are you praising Him while you are in the problem (Exod. 15:12)?
10. Are you ready to let God choose what is best for you (Ps. 47:2-4).
You can purchase this book: Life’s Challenges Your Opportunities by John Hagee at your local book store.
God bless you.