Direct my steps by Your word,And let no iniquity have dominion over me.
Life is a journey, and every step we take is crucial to the determination of our future and destiny. The ability to give careful thought to the steps we take in the journey of life is an attribution of wisdom (Proverbs 14:15). Have you considered your steps? Are your steps in alignment with the life and future that God has designed for you?
The Holy Bible tells us of the way that seems right to a man, but the end of it, is the way of death (Proverbs 14:12). There are many people on this path heading for sudden destruction because they lack wisdom, and like the simple, they have no discretion in considering their ways.
God is the architect of the world, and His Word was the raw material for the creation of Heaven and Earth, hence the Word of God in our lives is pivotal to successful living and a guaranteed future.
How do we direct our steps with the word of God?
1. The word of God brings about knowledge, understanding and wisdom. The study and indwelling of the Word brings about principled living and enhanced discretion (Joshua 1:8).
2. The word of God illuminates. It brings about insight, direction, and clarification. When you walk with the Word, you can never be lost in life. (Psalm 119:105).
3. The word of God changes mentality and equips us in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16)
1. Study the word of God daily.
2. Depend on the word of God for daily living.
3. Consider your steps, by making the Word your standard.
God bless you.