ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): EXODUS 12:12-13
1. Understanding preservation by the Blood in Scripture
2. Understanding the ability of the Blood to preserve
3. Understanding how to maximise the power of the Blood
Throughout Scripture the Blood is a weapon of preservation
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF THE PRESERVATION POWER OF THE BLOOD:
1. Adam and Eve when they fell in the Garden of Eden (Gen. 3:21)
2. The preservation of Joseph (Gen. 37:31-32)
By offering an animal’s blood and dipping the coat of many colours into that blood, the sons of Jacob literally preserved the life of the one they wanted to kill
3. The children of Israel in Egypt (Ex. 12:12-13)
4. The preservation of the land by the blood (Deut. 21:1-9)
5. The preservation of Rahab the harlot and her family by the blood (Josh. 2:18-19; 6:20-29)
6. The preservation of Israel in the midst of battle (1Sam. 7:7-12)
Every time we apply the blood we connect His help; every time we release the blood, we receive His help
7. The preservation during the plague in Israel (2Sam. 24:24)
As blood was shed life was spared
8. The sacrifice of the eldest son of the King of Moab (2Kings 3:24-27)
This sacrifice reminded God of the sacrifice of His own Son that was yet to come
9. The sinless spotless Son of God was slain to save humanity (Rev. 5:12; 12:11)
HOW DOES THE BLOOD GRANT PRESERVATION?
1. The Blood is our Stronghold, Fortress and High Tower in times of need (Zech. 9:11-12)
2. The Blood is the Voice of rebuke for the forces of the enemy (Heb. 12:24)
It speaks rebuke for the enemy and speaks preservation over your life
3. The Blood is our Passover Seal against the destroyer (Ex. 12:12-13)
4. The Blood is the Container of the package of Redemption (Rev. 5:12; Heb. 13:20)
By the Blood, you can be set free from infirmity, set free from the plague of scarcity, ancestral curses can be broken, premature death can be arrested and you can live the life of Jesus
Whatever Jesus died to offer, you drink it in by the Blood and whatever Calvary forbids, as
you drink in the Blood, it is flushed out of your system!
5. The Blood transmits the life of Divinity (Lev. 17:11; John 6:54; 2Kings 4:38; Isa. 11:1-2)
The introduction of the Blood is the introduction of Divinity into humanity for the termination of mortality and morbidity
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT FROM THE BLOOD?
1. By revelation (Deut. 29:29)
2. By Faith (Heb. 6:12)
3. Through declarations (2Cor. 4:13)
4. By consistency (1Cor. 11:26)
Be consistent but not to the point of familiarity
Father, I receive the dividends of the Blood of Jesus in my life tonight. I receive everything the Blood has to offer me; I receive them now, in Jesus’ Name!
Father, we ask for the speaking of the Blood of Jesus in our generation. We ask that the agenda of the antichrist in our world today be arrested. Every premature agenda of the antichrist in our generation, we arrest you! Oh you antichrist agenda for our world and generation, we declare that the Blood of Jesus is against you now, in Jesus’ Name!
Father, we make demands on the speakings of the Blood of Jesus for our generation. satan, antichrist, the Blood of Jesus is against you. You will not manifest before your time. Your orchestrations are nullified and neutralised, in Jesus’ Name!