ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): GENESIS 12:2-3; 26:12-14
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the purpose for the blessing of Divine abundance
Many people are in doubt whether it is correct for Christians to have substance
Many believe as children of God you should just enough to survive but these principal men in Scripture had massive resources and unquestionable integrity: Abraham, Isaac, Job, David, Solomon, Joseph of Arimathaea.
THE IMPORTANCE OF UNDERSTANDING:
1. The understanding of purpose is critical to the pursuit of purpose
2. The understanding of purpose is the seed for the fulfilment of purpose
3. The understanding of anything makes a person an authority in that thing
4. The understanding of purpose is critical for the acceptance of responsibility for the realisation of that purpose
5. Understanding is key to success in every endeavour
THE BLESSING OF GOD IS NECESSARY FOR:
1. Our identity as the children of the Owner of the universe (Ps. 24:1; Isa. 61:9)
2. Deliverance from the distractions and destruction of lack and poverty (Prov. 10:15; John 10:10a)
Stop looking at scarcity as a situation, start looking at it as an affliction!
3. Existence as a Generational Blessing (Gen. 12:2-3)
Whether you are a blessing or a burden is a matter of substance
4. The purpose of spreading the Gospel around the earth (Zech. 1:17)
If you want to be a part of the evangelization of the end time by the means of massive resources, then you cannot afford to be poor
5. The purpose of giving voice to the Gospel and the Kingdom in the earth (Eccl. 9:16)
The wisdom of a poor church is not heard!
We need to come to the point where the church will speak and the earth will quake
The children of the devil shouldn’t have more voice than the voice of the children of God
6. The purpose of enjoying and not enduring the earth (1Tim. 6:17)
God believes in giving people riches and also in them enjoying life
7. A God-glorifying existence on the face of the earth (Deut. 6:10-13; Joel 2:26)
Both you and those who know you will glorify your God when you are successful
Your success is more evangelistic than your failure
8. The establishment of worship and service with focus (Mark 12:30; Joel 2:26)
There is a limit to which you can serve God with all your heart when you are distracted by shortage
9. The fulfilment of the commandment to do good unto all men (Gal. 6:9-10)
Good deed is limited where poverty is exhibited
You can’t help orphans to go to school and widows to take care of their families by speaking in tongues, it is by speaking in cash!
How many people will eat from your table in your lifetime is dependent on the resources you can muster in your lifetime
10. The purpose of building sanctuaries for the Lord for the discipleship of souls (Ps. 132:1-5; Luke 7:4-5; Ex. 35:5-11)
11. The purpose of dominating the earth and controlling the resources of the earth for God (Gen. 41:39-44; Ps. 115:16)
In your field you have been designed to take charge for God
12. The fulfilment of life’s vision, mission and good works (1Tim. 6:17-18)
Income without impact is insult; riches without outreach equals wretchedness
More good can be done with sufficient resources than without it
The love of money is the ROOT of evil, the lack of money is the TREE of evil!
Father, thank You for Your Word to me today. I am grateful Lord, in Jesus’ name.
Father, I come before You today, I am available as an instrument in Your Hands in Jesus’ Name.
Oh Lord, I am available to be a channel for the release of Your resources through me to my generation; I am available Lord in Jesus’ Name!