“If you love Me, keep My commandments.
In the first part of this series, we emphasized the need for people to seek God with the entirety of their hearts, because progress in life comes with the experience of an encounter with God, which brings us to the revelation of the truth.
HOW TO MARCH IN THE MONTH OF MARCH?
2. OBEDIENCE TO GOD –
Obedience to God is our declaration of our love for God by doing all that He has commanded us to do. The essence of God’s Word is to guide us on the acceptable way to live, which exposes us to the realities of God’s promises.
A life that obeys God, is one that follows His instructions, and a life instructed by God, is one that is led by God. Inorder words, to march in the month of March, you have to be led by God, and those who are led by God are never stagnant in their journey on the earth.
Benefits of obeying the word of God
1. Obedience to God keeps us in a state of intimacy with God (1 John 3:24, Luke 6:46).
2. Obedience to God places us in an advantaged position which qualifies us for the blessings of God (Luke 11:28, Isaiah 1:19).
3. Obedience to God helps us to avoid the pitfalls of the enemy, and give us the backing of God’s protection (Exodus 23:22, Psalm 119:30).
4. Obedience gives us the boldness to ask our Father in Heaven for our needs (John 15:7, Psalm 37:4).
5. Obedience is our testimony that we love God (John 14:15, 1 John 5:3)
1. Make a commitment to study the Holy Bible daily, therein lies the commandments of God.
2. Make a commitment to store the words of God in your heart, meditatung on them day and night.
3. Make a commitment to apply the word of God in any given situation.
4. Resist any attempt to subvert the word of God.
God bless you.