Then he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, “Rise, go out from among my people, both you and the children of Israel. And go, serve the Lord as you have said.
God wants the best for us. He wants to show us His ways, He wants us to experience the beauty of His presence and love, hence He is committed in ensuring that every impediment that serves as an obstruction to this purpose, is removed. The act of Marching forward, or exiting a status quo, is the effect of a greater force that surmounts or subdues any opposing force that acts as an impediment.
The children of Israel sojourned in Egypt for 430 years (Exodus 12:40), but their exit did not come by chance, but by force. The Month of March goes beyond the wishes of a happy new month, or by vain repetitions of ” you shall march forward”, but by aigning ourselves with the presence and power of God to break forth from every limitation.
HOW TO MARCH IN THE MONTH OF MARCH?
1. An encounter with God –
An encounter with God goes beyond attending church gatherings or fellowships, but by the genuine search of our hearts for God. The Holy Bible in the book of Jeremiah 29:13, gives the assurance that God can be found when we seek with the entirety of our heart.
What are the benefits of an encounter with God?
1. The revelation that God is sympathetic to our plight (Genesis 3:7, 1 Peter 5:7).
2. The assurance that God is committed to delivering us from every challenge (Genesis 3:8, Psalm 34:17) .
3. The revelation of a road map by God for our deliverance (Genesis 3:8, Isaiah 43:16).
4. We walk not in assumption, but by instruction (Genesis 3:10, 2 Timothy 3:16).
1. Seeking God is not an option, but a must for all. We must seek Him with all out hearts.
1. Lord create in me the hunger and thirst for Your presence, in Jesus name, amen.
Welcome to the Month of March
God bless you.
#MessengerDevotionals #HowToMarchInTheMonthOfMarch #TheMessengerBlog