How to become a better thinker
1. Expose yourself to good input – Read books, review trade magazines, listen to tapes, and spend time with good thinkers.
2. Expose yourself to good thinkers – Spend time with the right people.
“I try to be kind to everyone I meet, and I desire to add value to as many people as I can through conferences, books, audio lessons etc. But the people I seek out and choose to spend time with all challenge me with their thinking and their actions – John .c. Maxwell
3. Choose to think good thoughts – Thinking is a discipline, and you must become intentional about the thinking process.
4. Act on your good thoughts – Ideas have a short shelf life. You must act on them before the expiration date.
5. Allow your emotions to create another good thought – If you wait until you feel like doing something, you will likely never accomplish it. Thesame is true for thinking.
6. Repeat the process – One good thought does not make a good life.