LESSONS FROM CHAPTER 7
1. We concentrate on our bodies instead of our spirits. This situation seriously threatens our ability to release our potential.
2. Your body does not need God to live. It came from the ground, and needs the products from the ground to stay alive.
3. Faith sees what hasn’t been manifested. It deals with what exists but invisible. The minute you manifest something, it no longer requires faith, because faith is believing, conceiving, and releasing (speaking) until you receive what you desire.
4. Your soul governs your emotions, your will, and your mind. When you live from your soul, you allow information from your physical body to govern your decisions.
5. What you speak must follow what you believe. Words themselves have no power. Only when words are accompanied by belief can they release God’s desires for your life.
6. Potential demands faith, and faith makes demands on potential.
7. Most people who are failures, are failures because they were so close to winning. Don’t let that happen to you. You don’t know how close you are to receiving the promise you have been waiting for. Just because things are getting worse doesn’t mean that God has not heard your request. The closer you get to victory, the harder you are going to have to fight. Often when things are the worst, you are close to receiving what you seek.
God bless you.