The author divides this chapter into three integral parts namely;
1. Principles that govern potential.
2. Keys to releasing your potential.
3. Keys to maximizing your potential.
PRINCIPLES THAT GOVERN POTENTIAL
1. What God speaks to is the source for what He creates.
2. All things have thesame components and essence as the source from which they came.
3. All things must be maintained by the source from which they came.
4. The potential of all things is related to the sources from which they came.
5. Everything in life has the potential to fulfill its purpose.
6. Potential is determined and revealed by the demands placed on it by its creator.
KEYS TO RELEASING YOUR POTENTIAL
1. You must know your source.
2. You must understand how you were designed to function.
3. You must know your purpose.
4. You must understand your resources.
5. You must have the right environment.
6. You must work out your potential.
KEYS TO MAXIMIZING YOUR POTENTIAL
1. You must cultivate your potential.
2. You must guard your potential.
3. You must share your potential.
4. You must know and understand the laws of limitation.
God bless you.