6 LESSONS FROM CHAPTER 2
1. The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but life… life that fails to fulfill its purpose and potential.
2. You may not be able to change your past, and your future is yet unlived, but the present provides you with opportunities to maximize your life and the ability that lives within you. You must take responsibility for your ability – no one else can do it for you.
3. Don’t just talk about your potential dreams, visions, and ideas. Step out now and determine to do them. Dare to believe that what you have already accomplished is but a minute percentage of what you can do. Move beyond the familiar patterns and experiences of your life to the dreams and plans and imaginations that wait within you to be fulfilled.
4. The release of your potential demands that you refuse to be satisfied with your last accomplishment.
5. Satisfaction with success kills potential.
6. Potential must be used or it will be aborted.