“Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven”.
In the last episode, the lifestyle of giving was emphasized, as it plays a critical role in the divine release of supernatural provisions, which leads to restoration, and multiplication. In the concluding part of this series, we will be talking about prayer, as a necessary action that guarantees release and restoration.
God has given every believer, power and authority, through the finished works of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary (Phillipians 2:10). The implication of this, is that a believer can initiate a recovery and restoration process through speaking and declaring the word of God to any given situation, through the name of Jesus Christ.
Moreover, its quite saddening that many believers do not know who they are in Jesus Christ, hence they are ignorant of the powers that lie dormant within them, waiting for expression. Prayer is a powerful innovation by God, which leads to a communication between immortality and mortality, hence giving us access to two realms (Earth <physical >, and Heaven <Spiritual>), with the aim of effecting changes in both heaven and earth (Mathew 18:18). This is indeed a great allocation of power to us by God.
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT PRAYER
1. Prayer is a two way communication between God and man. It is expected by design that there should be a flow of information between God and man (Psalm 91:15).
2. The official and only acceptable language of prayer is the word of God. The architectural design of prayer is built to only accept the word of God (John 15:7).
3. Prayer is wheeled by the knowledge of God and His word, hence to be effective in prayer, you need to be deep rooted in the knowledge of God and His word (2 Peter 3:18).
4. Prayer is built on relationship between God and man, hence you must have a good standing relationship to communicate effectively with God (John 15:4).
5. Prayer is your right as a son or daughter of God, to enforce the will, and desires of your Father, here on earth (John 16:23).
6. God has given you the power to pray for release, restoration and multiplication. Therefore create the realities you want to see through prayers (Mathew 7:7).
1. Take a decison to discover who you are in Jesus Christ, by studying the word of God daily.
2. Take a decison to build your relationship with God, through obedience to His word, and compliance to His instructions.
3. Pray without ceasing, and exercise your authority through prayers, by creating the realities you desire, in line with His will.
God bless you.