“Moses My servant is dead. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses. From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory”.
On yesterday’s edition of Today’s Word, we established the fact that being strong, and having good courage, are necessary requirements of a man or woman, who is determined to follow the Lord. The implication of these two virtues, is a call to action, to step into the promise of God, in line with His vision, and divine direction.
Moreover, we would be talking about yet, another quality that drives the determination of a man or woman to follow God, and this is;
Revelation is a spiritual privilege, granted by God to an individual, for the visualization of the promise, even before its manifestation. This produces certainty, confidence, instruction, and direction, which keeps hope and conviction alive.
Several years back, some of our father’s in faith, like Bishop Oyedepo, and Pastor Adeboye were mocked for their decisions to follow God, others like Pastor Paul Enenche, would have been questioned for leaving a medical practice to become a mere pastor, but today the result is evident. The speration of men, is a product of revelation, because what you see, is what you proceed to acquire, and what you acquire, becomes your possession.
“The speration of men, is a product of revelation, because what you see, is what you proceed to acquire, and what you acquire, becomes your possession”.
The Children of Israel did not walk blindly, but proceeded to the promise land via revelation.
HOW CAN WE EXPERIENCE REVELATION FROM GOD?
1. A close walk with God (Psalms 25:14).
2. Humility (Proverbs 16:5).
3. A passion for the Kingdom of God, lost souls, and a willingness to execute His assignments (Psalms 25:14).
4. The hunger to know God more, and the excitement of being in His presence (Daniel 7:13) .
1. If you have not accepted Jesus Christ, as Lord and personal Saviour, please do that now, and if you have already, you need to seek a closer walk with God.
2. We must reject and resist the spirit of pride.
3. Take a decision to develop an interest and passion for the reconnection of lost souls back to their maker. Take that leap, and proceed forth on evangelism, both physically (street evangelism), and virtual (Social Media).
God bless you.