LESSONS FROM CHAPTER 1:
1. Every Minister of the Gospel should make full proof of his/her ministry, because when your proof is not full, satan is not threatened by your ministry.
2. Full proof in Ministry, is maximizing the potential of your calling to the fullest ability.
LESSONS FROM CHAPTER 2:
1. Definition of a man of God – The man of God, is the man whose origin, vision and Ministry is God. His origin is God, His adress is God.
2. Characteristics of a man of God – Sent from God, owned by God, connected to God.
LESSONS FROM CHAPTER 3:
1. A man of God must be processed by scriptures.
2. The scriptures must instruct him, correct him, convict him, and must be profitable to him.