“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
There are many who ask, is Jesus Christ still coming? Some have alluded His second coming to a myth, stating that the reoccurring statement which says, “Jesus Christ is coming again“, has span through generations, yet they haven’t seen Him. These set of people, have become oblivious to the fact that, they need to watch and pray, in preparation for the Saviour’s second coming.
Moreover, like the children of Issachar who understood times and seasons (1 Chronicles 12:32), every living soul should observe the times that we are in, to identify the signs that will preceed the coming of Jesus Christ, as stated in the Holy Bible (Mathew 24:3-14). If you have been very observant, you would notice that these signs are already manifesting, pointing to the end of the age, hence, it is however important to note that, every living soul should live daily in preparation for His second coming.
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. The second coming of Jesus Christ is not a myth, but a soon to be accomplished reality (Mathew 24:30-31, John 14:3).
2. The second coming of Jesus Christ, will not be announced on the news, or on social media, neither does anyone know the date, except God. It would happen suddenly (Mathew 24:36, 1 Thessalonians 5:2).
3. No Jesus, No Rapture! No Jesus No Heaven! The second coming of Jesus Christ, will be a day when many religious arguments will be laid to rest forever, for many would be shocked on that day. It is important to note that, Jesus Christ is the only ticket that would guarantee you of the experience of being rapturable, or gaining entrance into heaven (John 14:6, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).
1. If you have not accepted Jesus Christ, as Lord and Saviour, please do it now, because the next second might be too late.
2. Be prepared – Watch and pray.
3. Keep away from anything that is capable of defiling you, that would prevent you from being rapturable.
4. Endure till the end.