In all labor there is profit,But idle chatter leads only to poverty.
Are you currently in the class of people who complain that there is nothing to do, hence you are doing nothing? Or are you waiting for manner to fall from Heaven like the days of old, when God fed the children of Israel? Those days are over, hence you need to get your hands on something.
Dr Myles Monroe in one of his books, made an outstanding statement which states thus;
“Everything in life was created with potential and possess the potential principle”
This statement implies that God has deposited in every human, a talent or talents, which constitutes his/her purpose, and the ability to create profit through the transaction of these talents.
However, it is impossible for anyone to be without form and void, by implying that there is nothing to do. There is indeed something to do, but your limitation is an act of negligence, of not finding what your talents are, and what profits you can derive from transacting with them.
An author once stated thus;
“Your primary problem is that you do not think like God does” – Dr Myles Monroe
God created everything including man with a replicative ability, which is to say that, everything God created has the ability to multiply. The creation’s of God multiply through their potential.
A big question for you my dear reader, what are you going to give birth to this year? There is a industry inside you, are you going to deliver it? There is an invention inside you, yearning to be delivered, what are you waiting for? There are books embedded inside you, that needs to written, the world is waiting for it.
The bible makes us understand that there is profit in labour (Proverbs 14:23), and also, that God blesses the works of our hands (Psalm 90:17). Moreover, our profit comes from labour, and not idleness.
However, the year has just started, what are the works of your hands that you are presenting to God? If you have none, it’s not too late to start, for time waits for no man.
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. You are not empty or useless, for you are heavily endowed by God (Mathew 25:15, Romans 12:6).
2. God wants you to discover your potential (1 Peter 4:10, Proverbs 18:16).
3. God wants you to express your creativity, by using your potential abilities (Proverbs 18:16, Exodus 35:10).
4. Don’t pray for manner, pray for the revelation and discovery of your potentials (Jeremiah 29:11, Jeremiah 1:5).
1. Insist to live a life of purpose.
2. Be diligent in the discovery of your potential, by looking inwards on those abilities that were previously ignored.
3. Study the Holy Bible to understand how God thinks, and relate it to your life, because you were created in His Image and Likeness.
4. Pray to God to reveal your hidden potentials, and to equip you with the ability to make good use of them, for the profit of God’s Kingdom.
5. Dissociate yourself from every idle company and chatters, and all forms of idleness.
6. Spend more time on discovering your purpose and potential, and also learn from those who have maximized theirs.
……You have a seed inside you,that is capable of growing into a forest.
God bless you.