King James Version
17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
From the above scripture, there are five simple but strong reasons why MEMBERS don’t Prosper following their PASTOR.
1. THEY DON’T OBEY THEIR PASTOR. They refuse to come under the leadership and rulership of their Pastor.
2. THEY ARE NOT SUBMISSIVE TO THEIR PASTOR: To submit is to bring yourself under the control of another.
3. THEY HAVE NO PASTOR WATCHING OVER THEIR SOUL: To be a sheep is to have a shepherd watching over your soul. Remember the Lord is my shepherd, he restorate my soul. Untimely death and Longlife is a function of the soul watching ministry of the shepherds.
4. THEY HAVE NO PASTOR GIVING ACCOUNT OF THEIR STEWARDSHIP TO GOD: There is what your Pastor will tell God about you and it will be impossible for you to be Poor in this life.
5. THE PASTOR IS NOT HAPPY AND JOYFUL PASTORING THEM: Please always look beyond the smile of your Pastor. Find out if he is happy Pastoring you. You may not be aware, but let me tell you the truth, some of your Pastors are praying that you should leave the church because you cause them more pain than gain. You are the face of disloyalty in church. Everyone close to you is not loyal to the Pastor and to the church.
The result of this five point is that everything and every efforts if your Pastor, becomes UNPROFITABLE TO YOU.
I Pray for faithful members all over the globe, May your loyalty to your man of God and to the work of God be REWARDED BEYOND YOUR WIDEST IMAGINATION.
MAY GOD GIVE YOU WHAT MONEY CAN BUY AND THE THINGS MONEY CANNOT BUY.
AMEN AND AMEN.
Bishop Answer’s Assembly.
Warri Delta State.
To join our Ministry MENTORSHIP Class. Send your name and phone number to the Admin.