1. LET HER KNOW YOU ARE FIRST MARRIED TO JESUS BEFORE HER, AND NOTHING WILL COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND JESUS. There are women who must truncate your Relationship with Jesus. Love her, but never place her above Jesus. Some men are even afraid to say this.
2. LET HER KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY AND FULFILLED WITH YOUR ROLE AS A FOLLOWER FOR LIFE:
There are women who believe their husband is bigger than the position of ‘FOLLOWING’ that God gave to them.
3. LET HER KNOW IF SHE HAS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR BOSS’ WIFE, IT WILL AFFECT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BOSS:
So she must do everything to help you avoid any challenge coming from that direction. Infact, she is to serve her (ie your boss’ wife) the way you serve your boss.
4. LET HER KNOW THAT SHE MUST LIVE ACCORDING TO YOUR FINANCIAL CAPACITY AT ALL TIMES:
Some Pastors’ wives are putting their husbands under undue pressure.
If you are marrying a Pastor as a Lady, you must understand, the watchword is *Contententment* . Even if you are good in business, as a Pastor’s wife, there are some businesses you can’t do.
Always protect your husband’s image. WHEN MONEY WILL START COMING, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WILL BE TIRED OF EATING IT. BE PATIENT.
5. LET HER KNOW THAT THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR FIGHTING YOUR SPIRITUAL FATHER IF YOU HAVE TO LEAVE, IS A LIFE OF PERPETUAL DRYNESS: Remember the rebellious shall dwell in dry land.
At some point, you may decide to go, but never you go with strife.
6. LET HER ALWAYS KNOW THE BLESSINGS YOU ARE RECEIVING FROM FOLLOWING YOUR SPIRITUAL FATHER:
Some men are very wicked. They only reveal their salaries to their spouse, every other blessings they RECIEVE from Following and Serving is kept as a secret.
I once had a situation where two weeks after paying salaries, a Pastor still told the wife ‘daddy said since we are building, every staff should sacrifice their salary for that month’.
I was preaching and talking like my Fathers in the Faith will do, that ‘this ministry is not owing any staff, we pay monthly salaries without stress’.
That was how the Pastor’s wife got to know we have since paid salaries. In such a situation, there is no way that woman will not be angry with Ministry if she did not find out the truth.
Full-Time Pastors, be open to your wives. How can you have an account with over 4 million you receive as gifts from members, and your wife is judging the Ministry by your #70,000 Naira salary monthly.
The insincerity of most Pastors to their wives is the reason for the feeling of insecurity by most Pastors’ wives to the system their husbands are working with.
7. LET HER KNOW THAT GOD IS NOT A USER OF MEN BUT A RAISER AND A REWARDER OF MEN:
Nobody is using you. God is only raising you and very soon, He will start rewarding you. Remember, men may give you AWARD, only God can give you REWARD.
Dear Assistant Pastor’s wife, always encourage your husband to STAY in God’s WILL. Because if it is not God’s WILL, it is not God’s BILL. This explains why most General Overseers are going through unending suffering.
Thanks for reading.
Bishop, Answers’ Assembly
Warri, Delta State.
For Whatsapp 08091066665.