#January2021 #DIGCReleaseRecoveryReplicationFast #Day1 #OurYearOfReleaseRecoveryReplication #OurMonthOfFaithForReleaseRecoveryReplication
21-DAY RELEASE, RECOVERY AND REPLICATION FAST – DAY 1 – 4TH JANUARY, 2021
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): MATTHEW 6:9-18
MESSAGE TOPIC: WHY WE PRAY (AND FAST)
By: Dr. Paul Enenche
There are those who feel that we waste our time and our lives praying and fasting, on the other hand there are others who want the whole world to know that they are fasting. That is not our aim.
WHY DO WE PRAY (AND FAST)?
1. We pray (and fast) to express our helplessness without God (Heb. 4:16)
Prayerlessness is a subtle confession of arrogance
2. We pray (and fast) to express our dependence on God (2Chron. 20:12)
3. We pray (and fast) to express our confidence in His willingness to hear us and answer us (Ps. 65:2; 1John 5:14-15)
4. We pray (and fast) to connect Divine resources – wisdom, ability, and supplies (Phil. 4:19)
5. We pray (and fast) to strengthen and consolidate our relationship with our Maker (Matt. 6:9-10)
The strength of relationship determines the solidity and guarantee of request
WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME OF OUR FAST?
1. Definite answers to prayers (Jer. 33:3)
2. Access to revelation and insight (Jer. 33:3; Isa. 58:6, 8)
3. Spiritual buoyancy, intensity and vibrancy (Luke 9:29)
4. Spiritual authority and force (Matt. 17:21)
5. Spiritual vitality and strength (Isa. 58:8)
HOW DO WE PRAY (AND FAST) EFFECTIVELY?
1. Proceed with focus (Jam. 5:16)
2. Possess passion (Jam. 5:16)
3. Maintain clear conscience (Ps. 66:18)
Father, thank You for a successful crossover from 2020 to 2021. Thank You for the Victories, Healings, Deliverances, Breakthroughs, Testimonies and Revivals of 2020. To You be all the Glory Lord, in Jesus Name. – Psalm 103:1-5.
Father, thank You for the privilege of Relationship; thank You for the privilege of being called Your own; thank You for the Blood of Jesus Christ that cleanses us from all wrongs; thank You Lord for the gift of the Holy Spirit. – 1John 3:1a; Eph. 1:6.
Father, thank You for the prophetic word for the year 2021 – Release, Recovery and Replication (multiplication, enlargement). Father, we ask that You will watch over Your Word and perform it with precision, accuracy and expeditiously Lord, in Jesus Name. Hasten Your Word unto performance in our lives, in Jesus Name. – Jer. 1:11,12; Josh. 21:45.
Father, thank You for bringing us into the season of Release
– Father, we ask for the Release of the Rain of Revival like never before
– we ask for the release of the Rain of the supernatural like never before
– we ask for the release of the Rain of conviction and salvation like never before Lord, in Jesus Name. – Zech. 10:1; Hosea 6:3.
Father, we ask for the release of the Rain of Light, Insight and Revelation like never before – Grant us a rain of instruction and direction like never before Lord, in Jesus Name. – Eph. 1:16-18; 1Cor 2:9-10.
Father, we ask for the release of multitudes into our midst like a flock. We ask that the hold of the god of this world would be broken off the lives of multitudes as You release them to be established in the flock at Dunamis Lord, in Jesus Name. – Ez. 36:37,38; 2Cor 4:3-4
Father, we ask for the release of the miraculous in our midst like never before – The release of Miracles, Signs and Wonders – The unusual. We ask for the release of supernatural manifestations that would capture the attention of the world Lord, in Jesus Name. – Acts 4:16; Acts 19:11-12
Father, this shall be my year of release, recovery and replication. My story must change this year oh Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Thank You Lord for answered prayers. To You be all the Glory Lord, in Jesus Name. – 1John 5:14.
COMMUNION FOCUS (ZECHARIAH 9:11):
– Communion of release
– In your personal life, no ancestral curse shall stop your release
– If you had prayed before and it lacked answer, not this prayer and answer session! Even before this week is out, your testimony shall come!
– This is the fast that will change your story and the story of your family and of the nation!
– This night, answers will manifest for somebody!
– Everywhere there has been dryness, barrenness and fruitlessness in your life, by the power of the communion , it shall be broken!
– Something held back by the enemy shall be mightily released – your health, finances, certificates, employment letters and spiritual mantles are released!
One thought on “MESSAGE TOPIC: WHY WE PRAY (AND FAST) – Dr Paul Enenche”
This is a topic that is close to my heart… Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?