And I said: “I pray, Lord God of heaven, O great and awesome God, You who keep Your covenant and mercy with those who love You and observe Your commandments,
1. Lord, remember your word that says, “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” Lord, we humble ourselves in prayers, please forgive us, our families and the Nations of the world, from every trespass we have committed against You. We are sorry Lord (Nehemiah 1:5-11).
2. Lord, grant me favour, by drawing the attention of my helpers to my plight, that they may be moved to help me (Nehemiah 2:1-4).
3. Lord, let Your favour upon my life, frustrate every Sanbalat and Tobiah, who is disturbed about the steps am taking to build my life this year (Nehemiah 2:10).
4. Lord, endow me with wisdom to conceal my plans (Nehemiah 2:11-16).
5. Lord, give me the grace to rise up to the occasion, inorder to implement my plans (Nehemiah 2:18).
6. Lord, input in me, the confidence to withstand the discouragers and mockers, who feel my plan cannot be achieved (Nehemiah 2:19-20).
7. Lord, grace the implementation of my plans with evidence, that will keep my mockers in a state of perpetual anger and indignation (Nehemiah 4:1).
8. Lord, turn the mockery of the mockers upon their own heads ( Nehemiah 4:4).
9. Lord, give me the mind to work, the spirit of commitment and consistency (Nehemiah 4:6).
10. Lord, give me the spirit of boldness through prayers, to confront every conspiracy of attack and confusion instituted against my progress (Nehemiah 4:7-9).
11. Lord, give me the grace to remember Your awesomeness in the day of trouble, and help me to be strategic in dealing with any threat to my plans or progress ( Nehemiah 4:12-14).
12. Lord, bring the plan of my enemies to my knowledge, and bring their plots to nothing (Nehemiah 4:15).
13. Lord, give me the grace to be watchful and alert at all times. I will not loose my guard. (Nehemiah 4:17-22).
14. Lord, give me the wisdom to detect, and reject every satanic invitation, designed to harm me (Nehemiah 6:2-3).
15. Lord, take away from me the spirit of fear, strenghten my hands to withstand the manipulations of the enemy, that is designed to weaken my hands from accomplishing my plans (Nehemiah 6:5-9).
16. Every associate hired by my enemies to reproach me, O’ Lord remember them, and recompense them according to their works (Nehemiah 6:10-14).
17. Lord, equip me with the spirit of discernment to detect every false prophecy geared to instill fear in me, and reproach me from executing my plans (Nehemiah 6:11-13).
18. O’ Lord, let my enemies see your hand in my results (Nehemiah 6:15-16).
19. Lord, give me a spiritual shock absorber to withstand every satanically inspired pressure (Nehemiah 6:4-7).
20. Lord, give me the grace to complete, and dedicate all I have set out to do this year, and let Your name be glorified (Nehemiah 12:27).
21. Lord, I will acknowledge You for all You have done for me, I will worship You forever (Nehemiah 9:5-6).
……All in Jesus name, amen.
God bless you, and perfect all His plans in your life, in Jesus name, amen.