ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): 1 SAMUEL 7:9-12
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. The Help of God is one of the greatest assets of man
The Help of God ensures that you are not vulnerable to several forces on the earth
2. The Help of God is critical to the welfare of man on earth
3. The Help of God is superior to the help of any man or system on the earth
WHY IS THE HELP OF GOD SUPERIOR?
1. God is the most reliable Help of man (Ps. 46:1-2)
Normal man can fail or change, systems can fail or change but God is reliable
2. God is the most available Help of man (Ps. 46:1)
3. God is the most durable Help of man (Mal. 3:6)
4. God is the most comfortable Help of man (Phil. 4:19)
He is rich enough, affluent enough and comfortable enough to help without inconveniencing Himself
5. God is the most knowledgeable Help of man (John 6:6; Rom. 16:27; 1Tim. 1:17)
Some people want to help but are confused but He can never be confused
WHAT IS THE HELP OF GOD RESPONSIBLE FOR?
1. The Help of God is responsible for victory in battle, especially in the face of imminent defeat (1Sam. 7:9-12)
2. The Help of God is responsible for deliverance from death, especially where others have died
under similar circumstances (1Chron. 15:26)
It takes the help of God to survive what swallowed others, to stand where others crumbled, and to still be alive where others have died
3. The Help of God is responsible for strength unto success and progress in life (1Kings 18:46; Dan. 11:32; Ps. 89:19; 2Chron. 26:5, 15)
Behind the making of man is the helping of God
4. The Help of God is responsible for escape from shame in life (Isa. 50:7-9)
5. The Help of God is responsible for persistence and continuity in life (Acts 26:22)
The help of God is responsible for motion despite resistance
The help of God is responsible for surviving adverse times and weathering the storm
The help of God makes you exist as if problems do not exist
HOW DO YOU ATTAIN AND MAINTAIN THE HELP OF GOD?
1. Through prayerfulness (Heb. 4:16)
2. Through helplessness (Heb. 4:16)
3. Thankfulness and sacrifice (1Sam. 7:91-12; 1Chron. 15:26)
Take spiritual stocktaking of what has God done; don’t look at what God has not done. Appreciate Him for it.
Father, thank You for Your Word to us today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Finishing help and finishing grace to finish the year strong
– Every remaining battle shall be overwhelmed and overpowered by the help of God
– I have a conviction that something positively drastic, dramatic and dimensional shall happen in your life within the next 5 days!
– Within the next few days, the prophetic word for this year shall be fulfilled in excess in your life
– Those calculating shame, reproach and ignominy for your life and family, by the help of God, they will never find it!
– There will be clarity of direction for the year 2021 within the next few days
– Every liability and infirmity, everything that is not meant to enter next year, between now and the next five days they are eliminated and deleted out of your life!
– This last part of the year shall be the best part of the year!
– I decree finishing help. Help is on the way for you now!
– Expectations are fulfilled by all means at the end. At the end it shall speak. I prophesy today, everything that needs to speak in your favour, it shall speak!
– This last Sunday of the year shall produce for you more results than whatever you saw at the beginning (Eccl. 7:8)
– Receive His increase now (Job 8:7)
– What is not permitted to see 2021 is dropping out of your life now! And every provision you need is entering into your life
– By the agency of this communion, you shall pursue overtake and recover all
– Everything belonging to you and allocated to you for 2020, I decree pursue, overtake and recover all in Jesus’ name!
– Unbelievable turnarounds will happen within the next five days!
– The prophetic word for 2020 – supernatural shift that is drastic, dramatic and dimensional shall be your portion!
– Between now and the 31st December, every single hour there shall be drastic testimonies!