THERE SHALL BE SUDDEN VISITATIONS AT SHILOH 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo
*Receive the grace for promptness to maximize God’s Turnaround Agenda
Shiloh 2020 Day 1
Jesus came and said, “we are the light of the world, we are the salt of the earth” (Matthew 5:14, 13). We are assets to our world not liabilities. Remove salt from man’s nutrition, he is deficient, life is reduced to struggle. Salt adds such value to man’s existence and that’s who you are. You are the light of the world, you are the salt of the earth. You are redeemed a Turnaround personality on the earth.
– From this moment on, the Turnaround grace will start manifesting in your life in a new way.
– From now, Turnaround becomes your new identity!
– Turnaround becomes the new identity of your family!
How God humiliated COVID-19 from this platform. We had 169 documented testimonies from across 25 nations during the lock down period of people healed online: online healing virtue.
There is no way COVID-19 can survive in these premises. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!
They are afraid because of who they are. We’ve been gathering here for how long, where is the outbreak? It can’t enter here.
They brought somebody here from Cote d’Ivoire, stark mad for 20 years. As they passed the gate, bound with chains, as they brought him through the gate for Shiloh 2018, “Aaah (sigh of relief)”: all the demons left at the spot. He walked by himself a free man, he is still free today.
One virus held the entire world to a standstill: No!!
Everybody is a victim of what he fears. Fear is a plague: you submit to it, it torments you. Fear has torments, its mission is to torment its victims.
– Anybody promoting this plague: they better be careful!
– In the name of Jesus, I curse the root of COVID-19 in the entire world.
– Anybody that came here with any disease, in the name of Jesus, it is dropping right now!
– It’s not in your lineage, you are now a member of the Household of God. You now belong to the Church of Christ. Every hereditary disease, every generational curse that followed through your natural lineage is broken finally today.
The Church is the solution centre of the world, we are the light of the world (Matthew 5:14). Without us, the world has no taste, we are the salt of the earth (Matthew 5:13). Without us, the world will decay.
They may not know why…They thought that everybody in Africa will die. They said so.
Now who is dying?
The presence of God in this place is enough to check out any devil.
All those projections, where are they now?
They will be no place to bury people in Africa!
Shame to the devil.
– Wherever the Saviour dwells, there is safety and His name is JESUS!!
– Turnaround becomes your new identity from this hour.
It’s also important for us to know that God’s turnaround agenda is not a once and for all event but a once and again experience.
– You are not permitted to suffer stagnation (Deuteronomy 2:3)
– From now, the siege of stagnation is broken off your life.
– Stagnant water stinks: you are not redeemed to stink, you are redeemed to Shine. Every stinking thing around anyone under the canopy of Shiloh comes to an end tonight.
God has ordained continuous Turnaround experience for His children (Proverbs 4:18).
– Welcome to your era of More and More and More.
– Welcome to your era of Shining Brighter and Brighter and Brighter.
The perfect day means the day that Jesus returns (1 Corinthians 13:10). Our paths are ordained to shine more and more until Jesus returns.
– You will never record a better last year anymore in your life!!!
Just like His nature, God suddenly showed up in Genesis chapter 1. He suddenly showed up to Abraham, no premonition:
– Many will experience such Sudden visitation on this Mountain and it will become your new experience in life.
God’s turnaround agenda is released more often than not Suddenly because today God operates by the Holy Spirit in relating to us (John 16:13, Malachi 3:1). The Holy Ghost comes suddenly to us, to unveil to us God’s turnaround for the moment.
This whole mandate came Suddenly: “seek a quiet place, I want to talk to you.”
Mission to Africa came Suddenly: I was in the car, coming from Zaria to Kaduna – “the harvest of Africa is now over ripe, rush in and preserve it from decadence.”
Faith Tabernacle came Suddenly: I was on the platform, on the pulpit, it wasn’t in a meeting – “…it shall be dedicated September 18th…”
We need to understand God’s nature of Turnaround, we are visited more often than not Suddenly.
– You won’t miss His sudden visitation again!!!
Suddenly God visited Moses, the greatest prophet of Bible Times came out of it (Exodus 3:1-3).
Acts 2:2, Malachi 3:1
Most of us have missed our Turnaround encounters with God because we are not sensitive to His Sudden nature of visitation.
– You will not miss it anymore.
You have to men and women of the Spirit (Revelation 1:10)
I was in the bathroom when God said, “arise, get down to Lagos, raise me a people.” I wasn’t in Church, I never prayed to go to Lagos. Suddenly.
– There shall be a lot of sudden visitations at Shiloh 2020
God showing you the way to go, showing you the next step to take, showing you what turn to make, showing what to stop: You won’t miss it.
These sudden Turnaround visitations demand prompt response for delivery.
This whole mandate was delivered 2nd of May 1981, the last Friday of that same month, we began the first meeting on this platform.
First Church planting phase came April 20 1987, we dived into and by May the first 5 Churches were planted.
Mission to Africa was delivered on the 4th of May 1994: the next Friday, we dedicated that Mission in Church at our Breakthrough night. By 14th of June, we opened the office. By the beginning of January 1995, our first set of Missionaries moved out.
God said to Abraham, “depart” and so Abraham departed (Genesis 12:4).
“Sacrifice thy only son to me” (Genesis 22).
It takes prompt response to maximise God’s turnaround agenda.
When God stirs it, step in, if you don’t step in, you miss it (John 5:4). You don’t step in, He is gone. Many have lost so many divine opportunities to procrastination, to slow motion: “to go, not to go”; “to move, not to move”; “to rise, not to rise”
– Tonight on this ground of prompt action, you are going with that grace of promptness.
– Wherever you may be around the world today, under the sound of my voice, you are going with that grace of promptness.
Every Apostolic grace is available to whosoever is interested (Matthew 10:8). There is no Apostolic grace on this earth that is not replicable (Philippians 1:7). It is available to all but it is accessible to whosoever is interested.
– The grace for promptness, receive it now in the name of Jesus.
Peter left all and followed Jesus promptly
Elisha left all and followed Elijah promptly (1 Kings 19:20)
Whenever I hear anything clearly from God, I have no problem, I’ve never had to think twice on it.
You (Bishop David Abioye) walked to my office in 1996, we were preparing for seminar and I said, “God just told me now that it’s time to get the aircraft”
Very funny statement
You (Bishop David Abioye) said, “Praise the Lord”, then you walked away.
I got to the meeting and I said, “God told me this morning that it’s time to get the aircraft”
You want to give, give as much as you have: God is not in need. We announced it once – Saturday morning, no reminder, no calling of meeting, nothing.
As soon as that service was over, I called the Aviation people to come, “Hello, we are buying an aircraft. I am sure you heard it in Church.”
They said: Which kind?
I said: Go and bring the kind you have!
We have been flying since September 18th 1996 till forever.
Courtesy: Church Gist