The FOUNDATION of God standeth sure, having this SEAL not ZEAL.
2 Timothy 2 :19.
There is the SEAL of APOSTLESHIP and not the ZEAL of APOSTLESHIP.
1 Corinthians 9:2.
There is a difference between the WENT and the SENT. Luke 10:1.
The WENT are on a MISSION with a ZEAL. The SENT are on a MISSION with a SEAL.
There is also ZEAL without KNOWLEDGE. Romans 10:2.
You can be zealous and serious with MINISTRY MATTERS, but never you allow it TRANSLATE to a CALL to Start a church.
A ZEAL gets you going, only a SEAL keeps you going.
A ZEAL is your love for God, but a seal is God’s MARK upon your life. Ephesians 1:13.
Behind Every ZEAL is a Human Spirit, but behind every SEAL is the Holy Spirit.
A Disciple in the WILL of God is better than an Apostle outside God’s WILL.
WHEN YOU DONT HAVE THIS SEAL. YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE THESE EVIL WINDS THAT MUST BLOW AGAINST A FOUNDER.
1. THE WIND OF WRONG DOCTRINES. Most Pastors will start teaching a different gospel so as to sound different from their Father, in the process they go into heresy.
2. THE WIND OF A PROBLEMATIC MARRIAGE. Most Pastors divorce immediately they became General Overseers. If your wife is not troubling Your life, you owe God daily Thanksgiving. Some Pastors are not that fortunate.
3. THE WIND OF A LIFE OF MISTAKES. You are no longer under the grace that covers your errors. The mistake you may survive as a branch Pastor can destroy you as a founder. Please if you have not obtained Mercy never step into Ministry. There is what is known as the covenant of Mercy.
4. THE WIND OF WRONG DECISION MAKING. You are not answerable to any man, so If you are not careful you will make regrettable decisions. Always have a father, that can correct you, counsel you periodically. Someone must be in your life, you are afraid of disappointing.
5. THE WIND OF HATRED AND EVIL ACCUSATION. one out of every three persons that leave the church will tell a lie against you and the church. No church can get to her next level until you survive what I call ASSOCIATION OF FORMER MEMBERS. They are a group of People who left you and wish you evil. And they will do everything to make it happen. They are very deadly. If they are jobless, Your matter becomes their only job. Some people pay them to fight you. Your only error is that they left you.
6. THE WIND OF EVIL OCCURRENCE AND HAPPENINGS. when this begins to happen, you may not survive it unless there is constant prayers going on, on your behalf. No pastor is bigger than the Prayers of his congregation. Apostle Paul said brethren pray for us.
7. THE WIND OF DISLOYALTY, REBELLION AND BETRAYAL. Mention one church in Nigeria that has not suffered disloyalty; it is the Pathway of every Ministry that is of God. It becomes an evil wind when even your own blood relations start leaving you. Every Founder must have the grace to survive alone from time to time. There are things no one should do for you if you want to last in this assignment.
Thanks for reading.
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.