It is easy to get angry with your senior Pastor as an assistant Pastor over matters you will also be a victim of.
Some things must happen at certain level of Ministerial Positioning.
1. Preaching a long sermon when the service timing demands a short one.
2. Closing a service late and sometimes very late.
Every Leader wants to pour their life into the members, in the process, they close late.
3. Regularly sharing his personal testimonies when preaching:
What else will convince the congregation outside his personal testimony. If it has not worked in his life, why will anyone believe him.
4. Appreciating his wife on the Altar at all times.
Whose wife will he appreciate, if not his own wife? A sad wife kills the atmosphere in every church.
5. Appreciating the efforts of financially committed members in the house.
There are Members and there are Vision Helpers.
6. Appearing on the Altar with the same Sermon he has Preached on so many Occasions.
There is no new thing under the Sun. There is a repetition dimension to every Revelation.
All Pastors sometimes preach the same old message with a new anointing. The message is the same but the anointing is new.
7. Not listening to anyone or taking advise from anyone when He is very sure He has heard the voice of God.
A Leader must listen to some people but must not listen to everyone.
When you become a Leader, you will realize how difficult it is to take advice when you already know the mind of God for that matter.
Thanks for reading.
Bishop Answer’s Assembly.
Warri Delta State.