BY NOW SEVEN (7) THINGS MUST BE VERY CLEAR TO YOU.
1. Every Church have their own unique strength and weakness.
No church is one hundred Percent Perfect.
2. Your Former Pastor and Current Pastor have their different area of Specilization. You cant change it.
Because you were not there when God called them.
You just have to learn how to accept them and celebrate them. They will give account to God not you.
3. All Churches are filled with human beings that must offend you if you get so close in relating with them. Dont expect them to function as Spirit, it is not Possible. Even you have your own weakness.
4. No Church can Solve all your Problem. You have to become Matured in managing the issues of life. Those who go to church only to solve their problem are never stable in a Particuar church.
5. Some Pastors have time for their flocks, why some are at a level where such asignment must be delegated to others or the flock involed must know the word of God for himself, Without looking for any Pastor for Prayers.
6. All churches have Projects that Members must sow into Periodically and Seasonally. Some over do it, but every one does it. Some do it Monthly, Quaterly or Yealy.
There is no Project free Ministry on earth.
It is Gods Own way of Blessing His People.
7. Your former Pastor may be one of the best thing that happened to you but you never value him for been too available for you.
WHAT IS MY COUNSEL TO YOU:
JUST FOUR THINGS.
1. BE PLANTED AND DEDICATED WHERE GOD PLACED YOU.
2. YOU DONT CHOOSE PASTORS.
IT IS GOD THAT GIVES PASTORS.
STAY WITH THE ONE GOD GAVE YOU.
3. DONT ALLOW YOUR PROBLEM DIRECT YOU TO ALL THE CHURCHES IN TOWN. GOD CAN SOLVE IT ANY WHERE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH FAITH.
4. NEVER LEAVE A PLACE IN A WAY YOU CANNOT ALWAYS VISIT THERE.
BECAUSE YOUR EXIT WILL BE FAR MORE REMEMBERED THAN YOUR ENTRY.
Bishop Answers Assembly.