Believe me, it’s not easy to wait on God for the fulfillment of a promise or prophecy, but it’s always worth it in the end. There are times you’ll feel like giving up, throwing in the towel, calling it quits and all. You’ll get angry, sad, feel dejected and rejected. Even Satan will give you multiple reasons to desecrate your altar(heart). But don’t. Hold on still.PATIENCE CAN BE PAINFUL, BUT IT IS ALWAYS GAINFUL AT THE END.
Impatience is dangerous.While you await the fulfillment of such promises and prophecies,
1. There are things you must do. Ask God. Listen. In Acts 9:6, Jesus told Paul arise and go into the city and you’ll be told things that you must do. Even Peter was sent to Cornelius to tell him what to do to be saved, he and his household. There is that which you must do.That God has spoken doesn’t mean you should sit back and fold your arms. Go back to ask Him questions. Don’t sit back like God owes you the world. It’s a bad posture to take.
2. Never begin to device a strategy from your own wisdom. You weren’t the one who told you those words, God did.Ecclesiastes 10:15 The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.
When God speaks to you about something, learn to return to Him. Ask questions about the ‘how’ Until He speaks don’t leave.Never complete a statement for God. Even if He’s saying “For God so loved the..” don’t say “world”. Keep quiet, let him finish it up.keep your sense away before God. The wisest of men is foolish before HIM. Ask for the details, ask for the complete blueprint. If you don’t hear him, don’t leave, else you’ll utterly fail and then you’ll return to call God a scam.Don’t assume you know… Before God you know nothing. Else you’ll keep labouring like a fool.
3. Avoid unnecessary pressure while you engage the wisdom of God and wait on Him. You’re not in this world to please anybody. You’re not here to prove a point to anyone. You see, this is the root cause of depression and suicide. In as much as we don’t exist in a vacuum, we’re still not out to prove any point. Quit the race of “men are anticipating”. *YOUR ONLY AUDIENCE IS GOD. I repeat.. God is your audience. I say again, GOD IS YOUR AUDIENCE. When you understand this, you’ll avoid unhealthy pressure. Only make sure you’re on track in doing the right things. All the pieces will fit in together in the process of time.
4. Don’t make comparison.2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.When you start the unhealthy comparison you shift your gaze away from God to man. As such God stops being the fuel of your drive. Your vision begin to look bleak, the future becomes a mirage. You lose faith and hope, and hope deferred makes the heart sick. At such point, failure is inevitable and then you return to call God a Scam.That’s why I said “God is your audience” You see, I say this to myself all the time. GOD IS MY AUDIENCE If you look at me and think I’m not yielding the required result, you’re on your own. That’s what you can see. Who made you my standard or gave you MY STANDARD. God is the Examiner and LORD of my life. You’re not the God of my journey, He’s the God of my journey.I tell people, “don’t look down on anyone aligned with God. You’ll be shocked.” So far you know that God is pleased with you, and not complaining ,keep calm. Just ensure you’re on track. Your becoming will shake the world.Finally. Let me add this two.
5. Be conscious of the promises and prophecies. Meditate on them in faith, day and night. Write them down and behold them from time to time. You become what you look at.6. Pray. Pray about all promises and prophecies. Pray.. Pray.. Pray… Never leave the juniper tree(Your secret place).I hope this blessed you.God bless you.Let us pray 🔥🔥🔥#SchoolOfTheSpiritFaithFire Oluwanifemi Ubong