1. Thank God for giving the mandate to host this miracle crusade and for being the one who also will bring it to pass. (1Thessalonians 5:18 and 24)
2. Thank God for all spiritual, financial, human and physical resources that He is bringing together to be part of fulfilling this crusade mandate (Ephesian 1:3).
3. Ask for wisdom for us, the Local Organizing committee and all stake holders to go about the affairs of this crusade (James 1:5).
4. Ask God to give us favour from the leaders of communities, from the Church, the Government and the people in Amienghomwan community so that they will allow us to use the venues as well as give us other necessary support (Psalm 5:12, 1Corinthians 10:26).
5. Ask God for the Spirit of wisdom and unity for every department raised for the purpose of our Outreaches to carry out their assignment excellently (Exodus 31:3; 1Kings 4:29; John 17:21; Psalm 133:1-3).
6. Ask God for the Spirit of counsel so that we shall be sensitive to His Spirit and will know exactly what He wants us to do, how, where and when we are to do it and to actually do it. There will be no trial and error but we shall be precise in following His instructions; hence we shall always hit the target (Isaiah 30:31; Romans 8:14; 1John 2:27)
7. Thank God again for answers (Philippians 4:6-7; Ephesians 5:20; Colossians 3:17).