You shall not pervert justice; you shall not show partiality, nor take a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the righteous.
As believers, we are obligated according to the Holy Scriptures to dispense Justice without fear or favour. The kingdom of God practices a justice system that is unwavering in delivering the mandate of God.
Justice is instituted by God as a reward system to apportion to the righteous what is their due according to their deeds, and also to the wicked it’s due allocation.
I said in my heart, “God shall judge the righteous and the wicked,For there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.”
God is never partial when He administers Justice, as everyone is righteously weighed on a balance to indicate your scale – Good or Bad.
The eyes of Justice is open to deeds but blind to personality, as you are judged based on your weighted scale – Good or Bad, and not your societal status – Rich or Poor.
‘You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty. In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor’
In the world today, Nations are failing, wars are brewing, the poor are being oppressed daily, the wicked are thriving in their ways, our streets are being stained daily by the blood of the innocent, because of a failed justice system.
As Christian’s we must follow the path of Justice, because our God loves Justice, hates robbery and wrongdoing. We must love what our God loves and hate what He hates.
“For I, the Lord, love justice;I hate robbery for burnt offering;I will direct their work in truth,And will make with them an everlasting covenant’
However, for us to live peaceably in the land God has given us and possess it, we must follow Justice and Justice alone, because our God is a Just God.
You shall follow what is altogether just, that you may live and inherit the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
We must shun all forms of perversion of Justice, because Justice encourages the righteous to continue in righteousness, and deters the wicked from wickedness.
It is a joy for the just to do justice,But destruction will come to the workers of iniquity.
If we are to reduce the ills of our society to the barest minimum, we must embrace Justice and allow it to flow on our streets like a river.
But let justice run down like water,And righteousness like a mighty stream.
Remember, that as a believer you are obligated to replicate God’s Justice system on earth, because you are His ambassadors.
1. It is our responsibility to maintain Justice as we wait on God always (Hosea 12:6).
2. When we promote injustice, we are literally fighting the joy of God’s people, and empowering the wicked (Proverbs 21:15).
3. Justice is found in seeking the Lord, that is why evil doers cannot understand it. So for us as believers to administer justice, we must be residence in the Lord (Proverb 28:5)
4. God has given us the lands to inhabit, it is our responsibility to administer Justice to remain in it (Deuteronomy 16:20).
1. O’ Lord make me a good ambassador of You, here on earth.
2. Any ambition that will make me to become unjust, O’ Lord let it never cross my way.
3. Lord, any power, principality or personality, using injustice to promote the activities of the wicked in my life, family and country, Lord bring them to the court of Justice.
4. Lord let your light hit the unjust, and let them turn to righteousness, but for those that refuse to repent, let your calamity and fury come upon them.
….. All in Jesus name, amen.
….Follow the path of Justice, because it is God’s way.
God bless you.