Everyone is created for a purpose, and in the discovery of our purpose lies our calling (2 Timothy 1:9). God has called humans into various spheres of life which is subject to His approval, because God’s approval of the Call guarantees the blessings of the Call (Psalm 90:17).
Moreover, there are three professions which has no approval rating by God, and as a matter of fact, they are detestable unto God. These professions are not to be ventured into by anyone, because they are of the devil, and those who become professionals in this field are also of the devil.
1. The practice of witchcraft
A witch or wizard, is a person possessed by, and whose activities are influenced by the spirit of witchcraft. The spirit of witchcraft is a filthy spirit which feeds on human blood. The possessed are usually initiated consciously or unsciouly through consumables, like food, water, drinks, chewing gums, sweets etc. The introduction of this strange spirit into a person, pollutes his/her spirit, thereby empowering them with strange and unnatural capabilities aimed at destroying souls and drawing people away from God.
There are many who have and are still practicing this art as a profession, which they use to draw people away from God, and enforce the practice of satanism. This spirit is prevalent in idol worshippers (traditionalists), mediums, trado-medical practitioners, sorcerers etc.
The Holy Bible in the book of Leviticus 19:26, as well other relevant scriptures, makes it known that on no occasion must we eat anything with blood, because the life of the flesh is in the blood (Leviticus 17:14). Eating of blood is an abomination unto God, but this is the regular practice of witchcraft.
The sin of witchcraft is so grievous, that it attracted the penalty of death sentence in the Old Testament (Exodus 22:18), but we rejoice today for the authority through our Lord Jesus Christ to cast out any form of demons possessing a person (Mark 16:17).
Meduims, like the name implies are people who consult familiar spirits and the spirit of the dead for revelation and interpretation of messages to the living.
Meduims are possessed with familiar and unclean spirits who offers them passage into the realm of the spirits for various interactions and communications on behalf of the living. In our world today, the profession has been so packaged, as several IT applications have been created for this purpose.
In the book of Leviticus 19:31, God specifically warned the children of Israel never to turn to meduims or seek them out, because of the contagiousnes of their filth. The practice of being a meduim is an abomination unto God, which also attracted a death sentence in the Old Testament.
The Bible in the book of 1 Chronicles 10:13, tells us that Saul died for his breach of faith because, when he did not obey the Lord, and also transgressed by seeking a meduim for guidance.
The act of sorcery is the dependence of familiar and evil spirits for the acts of divination, magic, casting spells and manipulation of events. In todays world, we are experiencing a growing trend in the endorsement and acceptance of magic, even in our homes, as several movies and even children cartoons have gradually endorsed the concept of magic.
Magicians move on our streets performing several acts, and we cheer and offer ourselves to be used for their acts, but unknown to us, is that when a magician appears, he or she has many accompanying demons who aid his or her acts, with a price of course.
You will not be a price for any magical art, in Jesus name, amen. Many have lost virtues, opportunities, gifting and testimonies because they offered their self for a magical act, or because they stood watching, or even paid to view such events.
The bible in the book of Acts 8:9-11, tells us about a man named Simon, who controlled the people of Samaria for along time, till Philip showed up. The Holy Bible tells that those who engage in such acts, will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS OF CONSULTING THE ABOVE NAMED PROFESSIONS?
1. It is an indication that you have rejected God (Isaiah 8:19).
2. It is an indication of a state of faithlesnes ( 1 Chronicles 10:13).
3. It is an indication that you love and practice falsehood (Revelation 22:15).
4. It is an act of disobedience ( Deuteronomy 18:10, Leviticus 19:26).
5. It is an indication that you are resisting the word of God (Miacah 5:12).
6. You become a promoter of the kingdom of darkness ( 2 Thessalonians 2:9).
THE CONSEQUENCE OF PRACTICING AND ASSOCIATING WITH THESE PROFESSIONS
1. You will not inherit the Kingdom of God, if you fail to repent ( Galatians 5:19-21).
2. You will become unclean and remain, if you fail to repent (Leviticus 19:31).
3. Hell awaits you, if you fail to repent ( Revelation 21:8)
4. God will set His face against you, if you fail to repent (Leviticus 20:6).
5. It leads to dispossession of divine allocations ( Deuteronomy 18:14).
If you have found yourself in these practices, the Lord is calling you unto repentance. Please kindly find a bible believing church around you, and submit yourself to Jesus Christ.
1. I cast out every spirit propagating the spirit of witchcraft, sorcery, familiar and unclean spirits over our lands and territories, in Jesus name, amen.
2. I reject the call of every familiar and unclean spirit into the acts of witchcraft, sorcery, and every profession that does not glorify the name of the Lord, in Jesus name, amen.
3. Agents of darkness will never cross my path, and that of my family, but if they do, empower me to identify them with speed, in Jesus name, amen.
4. I cover my life, and those of my children with the blood of Jesus Christ, we shall never be a victim of contamination, in Jesus name, amen.
5. O’ Lord, seperate me from every evil association that would want to turn me away from the Lord, in Jesus name, amen.
Photo credit: unsplash.com