One of the great attacks of the enemy at this time, is not the COVID-19 pandemic per say, poverty or hunger, but the skillful use of these situations by the devil to discourage us from trusting in God.
By doing this, the devil aims to attack two key areas of our lives;
1. The blessings of God which is associated with trusting in God.
2. The position of fruitfulness which is derived from trusting in God.
………….JEREMIAH 17:7-8 (NKJV).
1. Any power, principality, or personality that wants to use current happenings to discourage me and my family from trusting in God, I rebuke you in Jesus name, amen.
2. Any power, principality or personality, sent to attack my blessings by replacing my faith in God with unbelief, I command you to put on the garment of shame and disgrace, in Jesus name, amen.
3. Any power, principality or personality that wants to destroy my fruits this year, by promoting fear and anxiety in my life, O Lord, clothe them with anxiety and fear as a garment, in Jesus name, amen.
4. In the name of Jesus Christ, I plug my roots to the rivers of God’s blessings.
#NothingWillTakeAwayMyTrustForGod #DigitalPrayerbook #TheMessenger 2020
Photo credit: http://www.unsplash.com