In the book of Luke 18:1, Jesus Christ spoke a parable to His disciples, urging them to pray and not lose heart.
In this season, we should pray and not faint or lose heart, we should confess our sins and pray for each other, for the prayer of the righteous avails much.
1. Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation (Psalm 5:1).
2. Have mercy on me, and hear my prayer (Psalm 4:1)
3. For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, Nor shall evil dwell with You (Psalm 5:4).
4. Have mercy on me, O Lord for I am weak; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled (Psalm 6:2).
5. My soul also is greatly troubled, But You, O Lord – how long? (Psalm 6:3).
6. Return, O Lord, deliver me! Oh, save me for Your mercies sake (Psalm 6:4).
7. For in death there is no remembrance of You; In the grave who will give you thanks? (Psalm 6:5).
8. Will you be angry with us forever? Will you prolong Your anger to all generations? (Psalm 85:5).
9. Show us Your mercy, Lord, And grant us Your salvation (Psalm 85:7).
10. Restore us, O God of our salvation, And cause Your anger toward us to cease (Psalm 85:4).
#PleaForMercy #DigitalPrayerbook #2020